Snake Eyes Vs Ninjas Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EX all sold out~~~~:chew

Heh, with a ES of 400+ you'll be seeing this in the GC section. I'd bet a dio on it. Thank those who "order everything". I hope they stick to 12" from here on out.

maybe its just me but i think this dio would be better if snake eyes was kicking some cobra trooper ass!! instead of random red ninjas

Bumping the thread and preparing to be lambasted by the G.I. Joe 1/6 only partisans. Received the Estimated Item Arrival Notice at 1:43 Eastern:

"Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item arrival: 24 days
Item name: Snakes Eyes vs. Red Ninjas Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive
Item #: 26211
Item total: US$ 299.99
Est. ship weight (US): 27 lbs.
Ship cost: contact for quote: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

Dear Valued Collector,

Your pre-order of the Snakes Eyes vs. Red Ninjas Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 24 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, July 6, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi"

27 lbs?!! That's a heavy dio.

If you have it to spend, good for you. I passed on this, though, as I see GI Joe as strictly and action figure. But like the hypocrite I am, can't wait to see some PF's. Congrats to all who got the dio, though.

Canceled. Wasn't doing it for me in the end, and Hot Toys has me wiped out this summer. Bring on Firefly already, I need the parts :)

Yeah, I don't know. I've been thinking of pulling the plug on this as well. I never really was a "statue" (or diorama, whatever) collector...

Having a hard time canceling this one...I want it, but its at a bad time...I really wanted to see it at SDCC to make my final decision...

I just hope this doesn't detrimentally affect the chances for that Flint/Zartan diorama. I would give my left, er, arm for that one.

Just in case anyone missed it, in the latest Ask Sideshow they confirmed that the Flint vs. Zartan dio will be reveiled at Comic-Con.

Just in case anyone missed it, in the latest Ask Sideshow they confirmed that the Flint vs. Zartan dio will be reveiled at Comic-Con.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sleeping.gif

I really wanted to keep this one but with gandalf, ms. marvel & gambit looming soon I had to axe this one. I'm also not keen on the size of the diorama and the price point being $299. If it were $199 I would have probably kept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back