Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys forgot how cool break-dancing was in the 80's. Pyramid of Darkness was an awesome series, Cobra destroys the G.I.JOE base in the first episode.

He referred to Timber as a "dog" in the Waypoint review and probably doesn't even know that "Snake Eyes' tattoo" is the Arashikage Clan symbol. But hey, maybe Hama, Hasbro and Marvel got it wrong since Johnnyr's apparently the expert. :rolleyes:

When you watch his review now, he calls him Timber the wolf and says the tattoo is the Arashikage symbol, he must have made a new video after coming here and finding out this info from your post.

He also talks about Premium Format figures and calls them "Premium Performance or whatever", he could at least look up the name before talking about it in a review video.

Last edited:
When you watch his review now, he calls him Timber the wolf and says the tattoo is the Arashikage symbol, he must have made a new video after coming here and finding out this info from your post.

He also talks about Premium Format figures and calls them "Premium Performance or whatever", he could at least look up the name before talking about it in a review video.

Ironically, dude calls me ignorant yet uses what I post for his re-reviews. :duh:duh:duh

Some morons just can't see the forest for the trees, let alone read the box. :huh:lol

Got mine today from a fellow freak. Hook'd me up since I didn't care for Timber.

First, I was suprised at the weight this thing is heavy. Next I wondered around my house for 45 minutes trying to figure out where to put it. I then told my wife to start looking for a bigger place for us.

OK so this is offered with free shipping and I could use points to knock the price down to $70... Should I hit "order"?... Teetering on the fence...

It is an amazing piece. Some people just don't seem to understand the value of polystone. This his is very heavy and while smaller than it could have been, is still very big. I would think there is about as much polystone in this piece than many PFs, which are more than double the price of this. I highly recomend both this and the cobra throne. Just because it wasn't around when you were a child doesn't mean this is an evil piece that doesn't belong in a Joe line. :cuckoo:

It is an amazing piece. Some people just don't seem to understand the value of polystone. This his is very heavy and while smaller than it could have been, is still very big. I would think there is about as much polystone in this piece than many PFs, which are more than double the price of this. I highly recomend both this and the cobra throne. Just because it wasn't around when you were a child doesn't mean this is an evil piece that doesn't belong in a Joe line. :cuckoo:

I agree and own both pieces and paid top dollar for them, point is there are far and few between who agree with us...
And SS does a piss poor job of recognizing this, hence this and the throne are still available.

It's because people understand the value of a dollar. ;) :lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Just because Sideshow makes it and slaps the RAH stamp on it doesn't mean we have to buy it.

Back