Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was seriouly hoping the case would open....lame. I dunno, I am glad I passed on this. I am sure we'll get another (better) timber with some SE variant.

Cool pics Drake!

thanks Khev. i think the set is pretty cool. the only thing i am really dissapointed with is the size of timber, he looks a little scrawny but its an easy fix.

Wait a bit for others to post their thoughts. Likely this is just "new item" enthusiasm. A few weeks down the road....

"Yeah, it's cool, but I have no place to put it. So if anyone's interested, PM me or it's off to the 'bay!" :lol

This fits into a Detolf really well so there may not be many people dumping it for space. I wonder if Sideshow did that on purpose.

I just got mine yesterday and I'm pleased with the overall product. I agree with many the the case should open, but other than that it is a really nice peice. Here are some pics I took so far.
joebiscruml

joebiscruml

joebiscruml

joebiscruml

Mine arrived today.

I've yet to open it. I think I'll follow joebiscruml's lead and display it with Snake Eyes taking down a COBRA trooper figure or possibly display with Snake Eyes confronting Storm Shadow.

And how many other figures will fit along side it?

Taking Timber into account as part of the set, you can easily fit two if posed inside like the last few photos depict Snake-Eyes jumping into the building or you can get 2 with a figure in and a figure out like in the promo shots, but it can get tight at that point.

Anybody know how much ss charges for shipping this to the EU?

You can make an estimation of the shipping cost on this page https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=140

Don't forget they also charge 15% VAT for EU customers.

This is why I buy my stuff from a retailer here in Belgium, because with the low shipping cost and a membership discount it turns out cheaper than ordering directly from Sideshow.

Just picked mine up from the Fed Ex station today. MAN, is it ever heavy! This is my first polystone purchase so it came as some surprise. Box was huge too. Didn't get a chance to even open it yet but the heft of the thing actually makes me feel a lot better about getting it.

This fits into a Detolf really well so there may not be many people dumping it for space. I wonder if Sideshow did that on purpose.

Good to hear this, I was a bit worried. Well, more about the weight than the size, actually...

Just got mine, and I'm just dumbfounded about the shear size and weight. But the detail is simply awesome, like the bullet shell on the ground. I only wish the case opened.

(Pictures to follow, soon.)

You can make an estimation of the shipping cost on this page https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=140

Don't forget they also charge 15% VAT for EU customers.

This is why I buy my stuff from a retailer here in Belgium, because with the low shipping cost and a membership discount it turns out cheaper than ordering directly from Sideshow.

Thanks JT!
Vat is a disaster! 20% in Ireland!!!
I could it from Alterego and such but the shipping cost is double what SSC charge so its balances out anyway......

Back