Smogtrooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ashford, Shepperton, England, Great Britain.
22b985c1eae68b43469c47430c3e4504.jpg
I saw a piece of Star Wars Stormtroopers vs Aliens artwork and was inspired - so I set to 'work' and ordered various 1/6 stormtrooper bits from various countries/sellers around the world - HT Body, lower shin armour, feet and footpegs sourced from an eBay seller in Glasgow - most of the rest of the armour was sourced from Toy Anxiety USA (except for helmet, backpack, abdominal armour, pauldron, hands and handpegs) Hands and handpegs bought from an eBay seller from LA, USA. Abdominal armour was bought from a different eBay seller from California USA. The helmet, pauldron, belt pouch and backpack I detached (and then modified to fit a HT Sandtrooper) from my old Kotobukiya 1/6 Sandtrooper Statue that I threw out after my wife bought me HT's Sandtrooper for Xmas (I knew I'd be able to recycle/modify the parts later) Anyways, these pics were taken on my naff mobile phone camera so they aren't as crisp or as professional as, say The Dorgsta, Paramore's or Elvis 1976 but I'll have to get around eventually to investing in a decent camera and lighting like those Masters have, after all I'd love to present my 'works' as brilliantly as they do!
156650c63fafd0faa648d2ec4991d749.jpg
3331bc1d26ac5e3bb4580a66da93b2af.jpg
772b63e243a2e53561403580442cecc8.jpg
5f6b64930d5e98febd3e737fc2c745da.jpg
52670e2eb8ffb79c79fe4d96dd6d9086.jpg
My backstory for this trooper is that like Sandtrooper's are deployed to rocky/sandy/dry planets and environments, this trooper is part of a detachment that are deployed to industrial/mining/heavily polluted worlds. There is additional/back up breathing apparatus that can be deployed from the backpack and attach to the induction filter located on the front of the troopers helmet. Hence the label 'Smogtrooper' (if the label fits) any other ideas would be welcome....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

love the concept and nice weathering man
Thanks, Dorgmal! I really want to get a decent camera as these pics don't really show it off as well as I'd like to (or as it ACTUALLY looks.) I can't find a post that you put up about the first camera that you used, so could you tell me the make and model and I can get one (my wife wants me to get a camera for our next holiday so I can use that as an excuse to get one, 2 birds 1 stone and all that) Loving all your Battlefront work of late.

no worries man... do you use Facebook... as its much easier to chat of that thing (even though I dislike Facebook) as there are so many things to take int consideration when choosing a camera

no worries man... do you use Facebook... as its much easier to chat of that thing (even though I dislike Facebook) as there are so many things to take int consideration when choosing a camera
I'm already on your friends list (you sent me a skull cast last year) I found out yesterday that my company are making me redundant so I'll have to hold off on making any 'disposable income' purchases for the immediate future. A new cam will be the first on my 'want' list when I secure a new permanent job.

Back