• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Smitbro's FS Thread: Figuarts Star Wars & Marvel, Marvel Legends/Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Smitbro's FS Thread: Hot Toys Guardians, Avengers Loki, AoU Cap, Mk 43, Bucky

Bumpskies. Buy my stuff! :)

Re: Smitbro's FS Thread: Hot Toys Guardians, Avengers Loki, AoU Cap, Mk 43, Bucky

One last bump before I finally ditch these on eBay. And to anyone that messaged me recently I had a problem with my Tapatalk and messages.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Updated OP. Sold a few more on ebay/here. Haven't listed Cap or Mark 43 yet due to laziness. They are the last 2 standing! Give me your offers.

Bumping this. Still have Cap and Iron man. Prices in OP for those two figures are still the same. Best offers welcome.

Bump. Still have captain and mark 43!

send me pics of cap and iron man please

Hey. You still have the cap and IM combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump! New OP listing my 1/12 figures. All Hot Toys have been sold. Thanks to everyone who bought one(or two!)

Back