Smashing statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fronkenstein

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have to smash my Jack Sparrow statue for a replacement that is coming in the mail. What are your smashing recommendations?
Drop him off the roof of my house seems like the most fun idea I've had.

You have to make a video of it and upload it to youtube to begin with.

Dropping it off the house is not bad. But I bet you can think of something more imaginative and entertaining than that. Put some time and effort in to it and make it fun!

Having your significant other destroy in a video saying its getting back at you seems to be popular LOL

Having your significant other destroy in a video saying its getting back at you seems to be popular LOL

:lol

It seems like that just happened yesterday. I remember how everyone on the board was freaking out and psychoanalyzing the crap out of it.

You'll have to check the master Pitu's vid where he busts up a statue. I think it was Hulk or Thing. I'm too lazy to look it up right now. :D

Put some gas on the base and light that F'r on fire first. :devil I don't think that's been done yet. .....and yes, you must film it...

Put it on a RC chasis...then take it to a road construction site where there is a steamroller and drive it under the steamroller.

Videotaping the whole thing, of course.

Edit - Or stand it in front of the steamroller and have sound effects of Jack Screaming STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP for 3 minutes before the steamroller hits him like the goon from Austin Powers.

Rum would be fitting but I say, tie it to the back of your car and ride around watching it tumble and smash as you go.

Back