Smallville Season 10: The Final Season (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great opening Ep....looking forward to more, don't mind the "returns" suit at all....i am looking forward to seeing him in the suit, but i am more looking forward to see him actually FLY, c'mon it's been 9 seasons....don't tell me i have to wait the until last season, last ep to see him actually fly!

Yeah, but he was NO Michael Rosenbaum. I'm hoping he returns sometime this season. Especially since Jor-El has now foreshadowed to Clark in his dream that Lex will be his ultimate villain.

I think we all want the "Real" lex to return at some point, i just hope its for more then a couple of episodes!

I can't believe everyone was saying how great the first episode was. It had some great moments for sure but still had some crappy/lazy writing moments that bugged me and took me out of the episode. Of course, should be used to that by now but...

How come Clark didn't go splat on the pavement since he was "human" at that point? If he had at least removed the dagger on the way down, I could have bought him hitting the ground and surviving even with his powers in a weaker state.

Once the dagger was removed wouldn't Clark have needed more time to revive? The cuts didn't heal until the sun recharged him yet he hopped up and came back from the brink of death right away?

What happened with the portal from the Book of Rao? Did it close by itself? Did someone remove the Book from the panel or is it still there? Wouldn't Clark have been sucked in after the dagger was removed?

I hope that maybe the Book of Rao answers will be touched upon in upcoming episodes at least but I was rather disappointed that it was completely ignored since was a major part of last season and the finale.

I can't believe everyone was saying how great the first episode was. It had some great moments for sure but still had some crappy/lazy writing moments that bugged me and took me out of the episode. Of course, should be used to that by now but...

How come Clark didn't go splat on the pavement since he was "human" at that point? If he had at least removed the dagger on the way down, I could have bought him hitting the ground and surviving even with his powers in a weaker state.

Once the dagger was removed wouldn't Clark have needed more time to revive? The cuts didn't heal until the sun recharged him yet he hopped up and came back from the brink of death right away?

What happened with the portal from the Book of Rao? Did it close by itself? Did someone remove the Book from the panel or is it still there? Wouldn't Clark have been sucked in after the dagger was removed?

I hope that maybe the Book of Rao answers will be touched upon in upcoming episodes at least but I was rather disappointed that it was completely ignored since was a major part of last season and the finale.

I don't think that the blue kryptonite makes them 100% human. Just more vulnerable like a human. Just like green kryptonite doesnt kill him, just makes him weak and sick (in smaller doses). I think the "human" idea was more it masked them from the portal.

No, as seen in previous episodes and incarnations once any kind of kryptonite is far enough away Clark heals almost instentaneously. Especially in the sunlight. He was once shot with a kyrptonite bullet. His dad took it out and put it in a lead case and the wound closed immediately.

I believe it was touched on in the season finale that the portal wouldnt close until no kryptonian was left on earth. There was not so it closed. Perhaps it has to be reactivated to reopen. Minor plot point that can easily be explained away.

Also, I could be wrong, but wasnt it the book of Roa that transported him to the fortress of Solitude from his Barn? Which would mean he had picked it back up.

I have to admit. I don't hate this as much as I thought I would when I first read about it.

DSC_4379.jpg

Yeah, it is. At least he doesn't look like the Punisher anymore. Now...he looks like Daredevil from the Ben Affleck movie. :) Yeah, that darker red leather jacket reminds me too much of Daredevil. Looks like the producers are literally beating around the bush getting to him wearing the actual Superman outfit. Now that the Superman outfit is trapped under ice at the Fortress Of Solitude by Jor-El, here's to hoping it thaws out before the end of this season.

I missed Friday's episode due to being on-call. I'm hoping to check it out in a week, once it's posted on Hulu. :rock

Now, bring on NEXT Friday!

I just like that it doesn't use the"Returns" style shield. That's the only part of that suit that bothers me. Much prefer the classic design(or George's)...PS

The coat is fine by me. The actual suit under ice will thaw out and be ready once Jor-El thinks Clark is worthy. Clark's stepping into the light is a definite step in the right direction.

I love the classic scene at the end of the show. Clark was even sporting a more Superman like hairstyle! And they FINALLY said SUPERMAN!!!

There is a replica site "Replicaprops" that is already working on it.

There is a replica site "Replicaprops" that is already working on it.

I know the site. I have purchased all of my Smallville props from Rob. I wasn't aware of him selling the jacket. The price is to high for my blood.

The red jacket will have to grow on me this season. At least it's not the "Blur" black and gray S shield look of last season that I hated. :monkey4

Yes, I realize Jor-El is keeping the Superman suit under ice until he feels that Clark is fully prepared to wear it. I think with the return of Kara aka "Supergirl" very soon, she'll get the chance to show him how to fly...finally! Yeah, I prefer a bigger S symbol on the Superman suit like the Christopher Reeve movie costume, or even the George Reeves TV series costume. The smaller S symbol/shield on the Superman Returns costume is just TOO small for my taste.

Yeah, it was great to hear Lois finally say..."Superman"! :)

Back