Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Thank you Josh. I too favor the hair up version, but there was no way I could say no when Trev told me he was doing a second Inara. His sculpts are just to good. Besides, a guy can't have to many Inaras.

Old Grandpa

Both sculpts were equally fun to paint up. Trev always puts so much detail in his hair. It takes awhile to fill it all in with just a tiny brush and you are right OG you can never have to many Inaras.

Updates coming soon and a few sculpts closer to reopening the doors:monkey3

Book
16bhdzd.png

Another one of Trevs Firefly crew members.

WOW Josh, you really nailed him. Close to being my favorite. Can't wait to have him in hand. Thanks so much. Sent you a PM.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:

Wowza! Great Book, Josh!

And those Inaras look stunning. I really love the outfits and earrings, coupled with Josh's fantastic paintwork.

Trev

Wow. Book looks terrific! I have no idea how you do it, but between Trevor's sculpt and your paint, I can actually see kindness in his eyes. Fantastic.

(Also, not to stray off topic, but Trevor ... that Waits bust in your sig is AMAZING! Holy CRAP! That's freaking beautiful. I'd love to see it painted with a rust motif!)

Wow. Book looks terrific! I have no idea how you do it, but between Trevor's sculpt and your paint, I can actually see kindness in his eyes. Fantastic.

(Also, not to stray off topic, but Trevor ... that Waits bust in your sig is AMAZING! Holy CRAP! That's freaking beautiful. I'd love to see it painted with a rust motif!)

Thanks my friend. The paint job really is only as good as the sculpt it is on. Lucky for me Trev :rock it out every time so painting them sometimes seems effortless.

Wowza! Great Book, Josh!

And those Inaras look stunning. I really love the outfits and earrings, coupled with Josh's fantastic paintwork.

Trev

Thanks Trev. Richard really did a fantastic job on those two. :clap

Josh, got my Book today. This has got to be the best eyes you've ever done. Of the 10 paint apps you've done for me, this is at the very top. Don't know if it's Trev's sculpt or your paint, maybe a combination of both, this is one fantastic work of ART. Your the man!!! :thud::thud::thud:

Old Grandpa

Josh, got my Book today. This has got to be the best eyes you've ever done. Of the 10 paint apps you've done for me, this is at the very top. Don't know if it's Trev's sculpt or your paint, maybe a combination of both, this is one fantastic work of ART. Your the man!!! :thud::thud::thud:

Old Grandpa

Have I really done 10 sculpts for you Richard?? :horror It honestly doesn't seem like that many. I have enjoyed each one and i'm glad you're enjoying them as well my friend. :peace

Here is a couple photos of my Book as he appears now. I plan to get a better shirt, pants and belt, but this will do for now. Still a work in progress.

img3059b.jpg

img3070x.jpg

Old Grandpa

Book is looking great Richard. Thanks for posting those shots. I love the 1:6 Holy Bible and the shirt looks really nice. :clap

Back