Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Not sure how i missed your blog but wow you have some amazing paint jobs shown there. I still think your Pitt is the best around. Keep them coming. :chew

Figured you Punisher Fans would enjoy this. This is a project i worked on in Adobe Illustrator. I wanted to try and recreate the Punisher Armory #2 issue as close i could using the pen tool in AI. This was always one of my favorite Punisher comic covers.

etcqrt.png

Just looked up the original. I can't tell them apart. Awesome

I suppose i should have posted the original. :lol Took awhile to try and match the hand drawn lines in AI. Fun project and i just figured i would post something a bit different then sculpts. :peace

Last edited:

This has been posted a few other places on the forum by Marfmaster but i wanted to post it here as well. Hope you dont mind Marf:cool: I rarely get to see finished projects and he did a bang up job on his.

24l4zuq.png

This has been posted a few other places on the forum by Marfmaster but i wanted to post it here as well. Hope you dont mind Marf:cool: I rarely get to see finished projects and he did a bang up job on his.

Not at all! I was going to post it here but I didn't want to inundate the forums with my pics :lol

Josh,

Still waiting on a response to my PM regarding the refund of my pre-paid commission fee.

Thanks,

James

Whos nose is this? Ive been trying a few new things with a bit more detail in the skin tones.

nose.png

Last edited:
Back