Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

This looks like he really got hit in the face :lol Very nice and i agree it does look alot better with the bruises.

25fu1ja.png

That battle damage is unreal! :horror :bow

Cheers Josh. :)

Have to say, that Tyler is by far your best eyework to date in my book. Amazing.

Wow, amazing work Josh!!! You aren't kidding, the bruising really adds to the sculpt.

Hey Josh just wondering if you got my PMs?

Your Tyler is off the charts man... LOVE it as always

:lecture

this pretty much sums up with what I have to say :lol

Any more reveals on Sideshow stuff you painted Josh?

Ok guys here is a link to my blog.

https://smallstudios.blogspot.com/

I posted some old stuff as well as newer sculpts posted recently. More will be added along with other future projects as i work on them. This will be alot easier to view my work in on central location instead of trying to sift through thousands of posts. Enjoy:D

Josh you are incredible, seriously man I don't know how you even achieve some of the paint ups you do it honestly baffles me.. love the blog! VM's Clint looks mighty fine there. VM is super talented, Still think the sculpt is a bit cartoony but really does capture the character's essence.

Love the blog. You're truly gifted, Josh! Always eager to see your next project.

Sorry I don't get as much time to keep up with things in here as I used to (painting & sculpting my arse off lately and shipping things out - no time for forums much) - but I wanted to at least pop in and say... as always... great work Josh! :rock

Sorry I don't get as much time to keep up with things in here as I used to (painting & sculpting my arse off lately and shipping things out - no time for forums much) - but I wanted to at least pop in and say... as always... great work Josh! :rock

Thanks Darren Its always a treat to see what you got cookin with your sculpts. :duff

Back