Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I had a few PM's the last few weeks asking if i had a website to showcase my repaints. Im actually working on that now. But i figured i would relist a few that i had really enjoyed painting in the mean time. Enjoy!

IMG_0242-1.png

IMG_2275-1.png

IMG_8775-1.png

IMG_14771.png

IMG_0055-1.png

IMG_0098-1.png

Wow:horror You are very talented. I never get tired of seeing your updates!

First of Trevor's Set

b3wg34.png

"God's balls!" as Jayne would say. Your brush control and economy of lines is truly remarkable. You can do in 100 brush strokes what takes me 1,000 to accomplish. Beautiful stuff.

Last edited:

damn. wow. amazing. sheesh. your work is always so crispy clean and improves the factory sculpt so much it really makes the factory sculpt look a lot worse than it might've been haha.

if you EVER have a slot. please. please. i'll send you anything haha :)

Wow Thanks guys its always nice getting feedback especially from other great talented artist on this forum. :bow:bow

Trev: Your Obi is yet another one that almost paints itself.

I will be answering PM's later today and may have a few other goodies to show. :monkey3

:peace

Think your Alec Guiness Obi Wan is still my favourite paint up of yours. Immense.

Please get back to my PM when you can bud. Ta. :D

I'm in a similar situation---I'm waiting for a slot to open to get my Scully repainted. Maybe the pics are intentional hints? Or like you said--just teasing us. :( ;)

Ok guys here is the rest of Trevors awsome FireFly sculpts. I cant say enough about how well this set was sculpted. Nice Job Trev!

Mal
IMG_0458.png

IMG_04581.png

Zoe
IMG_0456.png

IMG_04561.png

Jayne posted earlier
IMG_0441.png

BOOM goes the dynamite! Awesome work Josh, we should be ordering these figures from SSC and getting rewards points. Simply stunning.

They're all very impressive, but Zoe especially so. That sculpt couldn't look any more like Gina Torres.

Back