Slow time in the Joe forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed when I was setting up my Joe's, the rucksacks on Stalker & Dusty have some nice velcro spots on the pack. Good place to put some of the extra patches if you want. Since I got the code names and G.I. JOE tabs on the figures, I went with their real names and specific military affiliations for the rucksack.
dscn1744h.jpg

dscn1743y.jpg

Cool idea. It didn't even occur to me the Velcro spots were there and that they could accommodate the name patches. I knew Duke's bag had a spot for a flag patch, but those are even better.

Cool idea. It didn't even occur to me the Velcro spots were there and that they could accommodate the name patches. I knew Duke's bag had a spot for a flag patch, but those are even better.

Funny thing, when I stuck these guys back in the box, I had to make a little room for Dusty, so I put his canteens on the pack. Then I remembered that's how the original figure had it.

I'll be bumping the Dusty thread and posting some new pics shortly, maybe tonight or tomorrow. Dusty / Hoot :)lol) has just returned from his overseas deployment to Belgium and looks phenomenal. I was one of the few that didn't have any issue with the paint apps on Dusty, but damn, Seb's work blew that out of teh water.

Back