Slow time in the Joe forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really.
87iceviperl.jpg

He came with a vehicle right? The Wolf or something like that? I had it, one of the last Joe vehicles I got...well, actually my younger brother got it.

I totally remember that....My brother had it...I was supposedly getting out of Joe by then

For about the next 6 months, I will be happy with the slow-down.

After that...Sideshow gets dirty looks.

at SDCC they DID say that the Joe line would be slwoing down. 4-5 figures year.
Same with Star Wars
AND DC

4-5 figures a year. for each line.

What do you do with your joes?

I'm in the process of writing a Toy photo comic.
Which I'll be using all sorts of Action figures and toys to make, including my joes.

Some comedic, some serious

After the recent BB debacle I have cancelled all my preorders for Hot Toys.
This cash will be spent exclusively on SSC/Hasbro and G.I. Joe.

....THEEEE END!!!!

Why is this section so slow? Lack of new release? Hurry and get Hawk and Viper to us SSC!

Why the hell was Hawk pushed back anyhoo? I know the momentum is supposed to slow next year, but they could have kept it going until Christmas! Whatever I guess, I'm just ranting because I should have had Hawk on my shelf last month!:gah:

Not really anything new, but I decided to store my figures back in the box until I get some glass doors to protect the figures from dust. I love the classic explosion background and the option to display them in the box.

dscn1735a.jpg

We need to find a way to keep the forum going stong even with the slowdown.
--

WELL . . .

I am guilty as others who acquired figures, but have yet to post pics of the figures.

So I guess us stragglers can pony up and post pictures of our respective collection.

Maybe hold a section contest where a JOE or COBRA character from the line is chosen and those with customization/kitbash skills are challenged to make the character?

I don't know. I'm still a green shirt rookie compared to most of you guys.

--

WELL . . .

I am guilty as others who acquired figures, but have yet to post pics of the figures.

So I guess us stragglers can pony up and post pictures of our respective collection.

Maybe hold a section contest where a JOE or COBRA character from the line is chosen and those with customization/kitbash skills are challenged to make the character?

I don't know. I'm still a green shirt rookie compared to most of you guys.

In the RAH line, the green shirts were the OGs, newb. :tap :lol

I absolutely WILL be getting back the the "Search for Duke" storyline soon. And I hope that helps to relieve the boredom between figures.

I noticed when I was setting up my Joe's, the rucksacks on Stalker & Dusty have some nice velcro spots on the pack. Good place to put some of the extra patches if you want. Since I got the code names and G.I. JOE tabs on the figures, I went with their real names and specific military affiliations for the rucksack.
dscn1744h.jpg

dscn1743y.jpg

Back