Slingblade's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingblade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been a member here for a while, but never posted any pics. I FINALLY bought a Detolf style cabinet for some of my collection.
SOLIDSNAKE came over today and we assembled it and I filled it up.
The lighting is horrible in my room so some of the pics have an orange glow to them, I dont know why, my walls are painted a Tan color.

So without further delay, here they are. :D

Sideshow016.jpg

Sideshow018.jpg

Sideshow019.jpg

Sideshow021.jpg

Sideshow029.jpg

Sideshow030.jpg

Sideshow033.jpg

In the last pic, you will notice my King of the Dead has part of his cape broken off. That was a real let down when I bought that, to open the box and see pieces shattered all over the place. :mad:

I have several things on order as I post this, so when they arrive I will add the pics of them also.
Pay no attention to the reflection of the lamp without the shade on it in some of the pics, I removed it to try and get some better lighting, Im not ghetto, with lamps with no shades :p

Well, I hope you enjoy the Pics!

Sling

Last edited:
WOW !! that looks great sling !

LOVE SAURON ! I want him real bad.

All the lord of the rings stuff that i have on my youtube are slings stuff.
I cant wait to video The legendary scale bust ringwraith.

the endo looks bad ass.
there is 3 endo chromes here in windsor that i know.
TOP CLASS COLLECTION SLING !!

HEHE
Thanks man, assembling that, and running around in the absolute torrential rain today to get a broken piece of the cabinet returned, was a pretty good way to pass the day being as hung over as you and I were :chew :lol

looks fantastic !!! :rock
I need something lord of the rings too. Theres too much don't know where to start :lol.
Keep it up ! :rock

Congrats on those awesome pieces. Love that endo bust, wish I can get one of these someday. More pics please

HEHE
Thanks man, assembling that, and running around in the absolute torrential rain today to get a broken piece of the cabinet returned, was a pretty good way to pass the day being as hung over as you and I were :chew :lol

ohh that was crazy !! me and sling ran from the store to the car and we were completly soaked !!

but the end result is just amazing !!

your collection looks amazing sling !

Back