Slik?s Star Wars customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
da492fd9c1cbe1b66dfee59a3beccc04.plist

Yep, I just saw this Bantha in another thread and was wholly blown away! Just incredible work. That had to have been fun to build out.

I think I am confident when I say that is by far the BEST 1/6th Bantha I have ever seen.

Bantha and Rancor... now you need a Wampa.

I'd really like to see your full toy room.

Yep, I just saw this Bantha in another thread and was wholly blown away! Just incredible work. That had to have been fun to build out.

I think I am confident when I say that is by far the BEST 1/6th Bantha I have ever seen.

Bantha and Rancor... now you need a Wampa.

I'd really like to see your full toy room.

Thank you so much!! [emoji3526]
And here you go:
cb3e9b90720b815bb788427f8645f165.jpg

daaaefd87a2238b2a05fe45b488702b4.jpg

dde2063e9c8c714f0e895187de34fa3a.jpg

And working on these two that are going on top of the cabinets.
8b10e0ece1828bab9ce07a3bec350bd7.jpg

Oh man.... there is just so much awesomeness in that room! :clap :clap :clap

The custom work mixes in just perfectly and really adds scale to the usual display figures. I love the dedicated displays. Just beautiful.

That is really impressive. I?m amazed at how quickly you seem to be able to crank these out.

Thanks :) I?m a quick painter, but printing can take a while. I?m gonna finish the Blurrg and then take a little break I think. I?m not printing anything at the moment... though I think I know what I?m gonna do next :)

Eske, I could have sworn I?ve only been out of contact with the board for a week and a half and your production is off the chain!! The beasts are beautiful dude! The Ronto in particular is just amazing!!!

Back