Skiman's um.... Art :lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Very rough but here's the beginning stages... and I'm hating his left eye but I'll fix it.

he-man11.jpg

F an A. that's REALLY GOOD. Straight out of the cartoon. initial reaction was pure shock at that sketch a day or two ago has turned into this. AWESOME progress.

All I know how to do in photoshop is autolevel and change the hue. Damn layers confuse the heck out of me. Give me MS Paint and I'll tear it up.

Edit: See? 10 minutes later and I now present, Orko. Voila.

NOTE: no reference material was used in this creation.

orko.jpg

Last edited:
F an A. that's REALLY GOOD. Straight out of the cartoon. initial reaction was pure shock at that sketch a day or two ago has turned into this.

All I know how to do in photoshop is autolevel and change the hue. Damn layers confuse the heck out of me. Give me MS Paint and I'll tear it up.

Mesa, it makes me so happy to hear that you guys are enjoying these, I'm gonna give this guy the power sword and the Grayskull background possibly and keep on moving forward with other projects. Thanks for keeping my head up :D

F an A. that's REALLY GOOD. Straight out of the cartoon. initial reaction was pure shock at that sketch a day or two ago has turned into this. AWESOME progress.

orko.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock any MOTU art IMO ROCKS!!!! :lol

edit: I did remember Orko being a lil nicer in the cartoon though... :dunno

orko.jpg

U got mad skillz Mesa! Too legit to quit!:rock

EDIT: SYKE =P

Great work, Skiman! I need to start scanning my art and drawing over them in Photoshop or something...I've yet to try that.

Great work, Skiman! I need to start scanning my art and drawing over them in Photoshop or something...I've yet to try that.

Thank you sir, I'm gonna be working on the power sword and background for He-Man maybe this weekend, my days have been busy of late.

Back