Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

Keep up the good work Dave... Can't wait to see the whole crew finished.

Amazing work man. :rock

I will try not to disappoint, I was really getting exicted to finally see all this come together... I believe that Poncho and Hawkins will be the least of my worries after Mac is finished, those guys are pretty much straight up. :pray:

Ummmm.... What are you watching???? :thud: :slap :dunno

Prolly my wife, it's looks like That 70's Show or SNL. :rotfl

Mac looks great ski! Time to learn casting, chop chop!

Definitely I've bought some casting materials the other week so we are on our way, I was working on the neck last night with the Blade short neck adapter since I didn't want a seam and wanted his neck to match the color of his head :rock

Another shot with him crouching down. I'll have to get his chest/ammo piece on, I forgot I had something that would work :banghead

IMG_5595.jpg

Question for you Ski, where are you finding the woodland camo and olive drag stuff? I have an olive drab set for my Dillon but it barely fits.

Question for you Ski, where are you finding the woodland camo and olive drag stuff? I have an olive drab set for my Dillon but it barely fits.

I made that sucker fit and it was no joke a pain in the :moon its Chris Redfield STARS, the camo set I bought from a Freak but I've been picking up Billy stuff everywhere I see it, I know I'll need a lot of pants and boots :lol for everyone.

For the OD stuff for Dillon I took it some water and stretched it out with a screwdriver and blow'd dry that sucker to sit properly and hold the expanded arms of the Apollo body. I also had to take the rubber off the Apollo body's legs in order to get pants to fit. (So now it has standard TT legs)

Another shot with him crouching down. I'll have to get his chest/ammo piece on, I forgot I had something that would work :banghead

IMG_5595.jpg

predator.jpg

I'm getting a full blown HT Billy Sole today, I'll have to swap out the head with my painted custom. This 4th of July weekend hopefully I'll be snapping more pics of most of the gang together!

that mac is awesome dude!!!

Thanks Yodee :rock

Not as awesome as that K-Fed Blaine custom. :p

:p :D

Skiman, please make a Poncho so I can steal your ideas.

Thanks.

BB, I'll definitely have Poncho coming up next, trying to find a ways to casting these heads for other members that might like my setup. I have the time to sculpt these fellas but not so much for the casting (with bodybuilding, etc....) or the know how... It would really speed things up.

Back