Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

nice dude keep me posted on that mac head and let me know when you get chris :rock

No probs man I got him this weekend, all safe and sound :rock

That will work great with the new hottoys body I saw on their facebook!

Link? I have a Blade body for him but you never know what might work better...

I assume this is real it was on the hot toys facebook page but you know what assuming does!

loving your Dillion and your Mac sculpt looks promising :D You'll have to find a 1/6 razor for him though :peace

IMG_5328.jpg

Although I'm not digging it, I'm gonna start fresh I think I can do better, need to get a different type of sculpey.

Last edited:

I think with ears you might of had him set:p

Thanks man, I'm gonna get some Firm this week and give it another go... I had him close but not close enough...

I also found a better pic to study his face some more than the Predator film, the one pic that I was looking at made him look a lil heavy and I think that mimic'd in my sculpt.

I couldn't believe that there wasn't that many good close up pics of Mac on the Predator film on the internet :banghead

I thought he was always a pretty big dude, not muscle big but more like a farmer. Either way, if you can improve that sculpt you should have a nice crew set up.

I thought he was always a pretty big dude, not muscle big but more like a farmer. Either way, if you can improve that sculpt you should have a nice crew set up.

Yea same here, more soft but not muscular, I'll definitely keep this thread on more updates!!!! I want THIS crew :rock :D

I'll continue with Poncho and Hawkins after this....

Hope you know how to do castings cause I'm sure you'll have some people looking for em!

Honestly though, Ski, good first try... I don't think sculpting is an art that can be learned overnight so it's awesome that you're giving it a go.

Hey Ski, Good effort on Mac. May need a little more work but it'll get there. The Dillon custom is looking great already.

Honestly though, Ski, good first try... I don't think sculpting is an art that can be learned overnight so it's awesome that you're giving it a go.

Hey Ski, Good effort on Mac. May need a little more work but it'll get there. The Dillon custom is looking great already.

Thanks fellas for the encouragement, looking at more resources to help with the next sculpt and hopefully better pics of Mac to aid my next attempt. I don't think I'll give up I'm too driven :lol

Thanks fellas for the encouragement, looking at more resources to help with the next sculpt and hopefully better pics of Mac to aid my next attempt. I don't think I'll give up I'm too driven :lol

i think it looks really good for not being a sculptor. keep giving it a go, he'll get there!

also, i'd work with darker skin tones as well. mac is pretty dark. try and grab a screen cap from when he's dry shaving and breaks the razor on his face... that should help with sculpting and skin tone.

Back