Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Predator 1 is my favorite and the team really makes the own story for me, a whole bunch of badasses against one mega alien badass!!!!

Almost, just not Hawkins :D I'm really excited about Poncho though since it's a been a year or more since I last did him, so I'm really hoping for huge leaps and bounds on that one!!! :lecture

I've got customs in the works for all 7 of the team. Hawkins is the only one I just can't seriously commit myself to. He was just to much of a pansy. I'm going to try to get some of these guys done before the end of the year though.

Yea, adding some improvements to my Poncho sculpt, redoing his eyes a tad better, redoing the hair and adding some skin texture.

We are looking to get Hawkins just right with the accurate glasses and removable hat, so it will take some engineering on those pair of glasses. I'm sure we will figure something out.

IMAG0022.jpg

Is that your own sculpt Dave or is it a new paint up your working on?

Not yet, I have first layer of the skin tone coming, I'll probably work some more on him this week.

Here's a old pic of my first Poncho, I will be redoing his hair, eyes and adding some skin texture and of course the paint will be much better.

IMG_6850.jpg

Well, I hope to see this re-done Poncho.:rotfl

You think your Poncho looks good?! Your bobbleheaded Poncho looks like Ricardo Montalbán and he's about to drop a deuce in his trousers, he's too lanky, like 13-year-old starving kid lanky, your gear couldn't be more inaccurate, and that recast Laura Croft launcher is horrid. It looks like a 3rd grader carved it out of Play-doh. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Hey, I would like to see your Poncho figure!!

Here is mine:

You think your Poncho looks good?! Your bobbleheaded Poncho looks like Ricardo Montalbán and he's about to drop a deuce in his trousers, he's too lanky, like 13-year-old starving kid lanky, your gear couldn't be more inaccurate, and that recast Laura Croft launcher is horrid. It looks like a 3rd grader carved it out of Play-doh. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Someone asked your opinion? Your Poncho is perhaps the best in the world, I encourage you to post it.

PD: I don't need to see nothing more. I looked your TLOTR customs. Authentics "works of art". The most movie accurate I ever saw...

Last edited:
Someone asked your opinion? Your Poncho is perhaps the best in the world, I encourage you to post it.

PD: I don't need to see nothing more. I looked your TLOTR customs. Authentics "works of art". The most movie accurate I ever saw...

Nobody asked my opinion just like nobody asked you to troll your POS kitbash in another member's custom thread. You dig your special-bus Poncho, that's fine. But he's nothing anybody smart would be bragging about. :wink1:

Nobody asked my opinion just like nobody asked you to troll your POS kitbash in another member's custom thread. You dig your special-bus Poncho, that's fine. But he's nothing anybody smart would be bragging about. :wink1:

I will not waste any more time to respond a guy like you. I just want to share with Skiman other Predator custom figures.

Last edited:
Back