Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look what just came in the mail from my buddy ski.
IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

for the record i do have the mini i'm just waiting for the epoxy to dry for the attachment.

Decided to try something new with my Billy Sole tonight after finishing his repaint but I think I'm going to keep him on the old body for now. I needed funds for a new mp3 player that busted on me a few days ago and thought maybe I can get by with Billy on the Royce if I ever acquire a extra Royce body but the waist is bothering me.

I'll probably snap some other pics with the OG body as well another day and post them back up here but here's pics of my current repaint on the Hot Toys Billy Sole head.

Enjoy. :duff

[ame="https://youtu.be/1Jez8-ORTFU"]302 Found[/ame]

109_1755.jpg

109_1756.jpg

109_1759.jpg

109_1754.jpg

Last edited:
I put my recent Billy custom on a Wolvie/Comedian/Royce/Thor/Dastan body too. :hi5:

Thank you fellas, I do agree he looks good but my team is a little on the tall side and I might have to switch him back to the OG body.

That said, I do have a Poncho v.2.0 coming and another repaint on my Blaine, so stay tuned.

Hawkins was supposed to be a project this year but I've got myself so busy with group projects and paintup commissions it looks like he's going to be a 2012 project.

I know this that he will be a removable hat and removable glasses kind of deal.

Thanks again,

Ski

Billy is looking great Ski!!! Damn i still need to get a Dutch . you have the whole rescue team :(

Yeah Predator 1 is my favorite and the team really makes the own story for me, a whole bunch of badasses against one mega alien badass!!!!

Almost, just not Hawkins :D I'm really excited about Poncho though since it's a been a year or more since I last did him, so I'm really hoping for huge leaps and bounds on that one!!! :lecture

Back