Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Well this one sucks but I will try again... It's my first every sculpt and a full scuplt from scratch and I really have to find out how to smoothing out areas. I'm off tomorrow for this 4 day weekend and I will be trying at it once again. :rock :monkey2

IMG_4624.jpg

ski, any major bludd attempt is a good one in my book. seriously though, looks great for a 1st sculpt from scratch. and you will be too busy playing with battlecat to sculpt anything in the next four days. :rock

ski, any major bludd attempt is a good one in my book. seriously though, looks great for a 1st sculpt from scratch. and you will be too busy playing with battlecat to sculpt anything in the next four days. :rock

Ballsy Ski-Mun, very ballsy Ski-Man.

Round two, second verse same as the first.

Thanks guys! :rock

Not too bad and you know can only get beter.

Do you work, Ski?

I'm off right now 4 day weekend, will be back tomorrow though.

nice work on the Scrap Irons rocket launcher...

Thank u sir :rock

Not too bad and you know can only get beter.

Yea I'm attempting another one, working on new methods and trying to apply them to this sculpt. I will get there, just gonna take some effort and time.

To smooth it out try using water and your fingers or a paint brush.You might also check out the DiD sculpt with the bad eye.Someone else on here is using one for a Bludd.

Got some more goodies in the mail today so hopefully this is Scrap
Iron stuff I can work on tonight. (hence stand in body etc...)

IMG_4626.jpg

Major Bludd Ver 2.
IMG_4629.jpg

To smooth it out try using water and your fingers or a paint brush.You might also check out the DiD sculpt with the bad eye.Someone else on here is using one for a Bludd.

Thank you sir, yeah I was using the the brush but didn't know about the water, have you heard of them using sculpey diluent?

Haven't heard anything about a sculpey dilutant .I'd stick with the water,it's easier to deal with and clean up.Plus it won't do any damage to the sculpt if it doesn't all get off.

Well this one sucks but I will try again... It's my first every sculpt and a full scuplt from scratch and I really have to find out how to smoothing out areas. I'm off tomorrow for this 4 day weekend and I will be trying at it once again. :rock :monkey2

IMG_4624.jpg

sucks??? Thats great, way better then I could ever do. Instead of throwing it out just send it my way :monkey3

sucks??? Thats great, way better then I could ever do. Instead of throwing it out just send it my way :monkey3

I might just do that :lol, but now it's my first sculpt so it has sentimental value :rotfl

I appreciate the complement though, working on ver. 2 of Bludd as we speak.

That scrap iron looks already damn nice.
I just can't stop looking at your rocket launcher.
You will have to build one for me!

Back