Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Damn Ski that rocket launcher is beatiful!

Thank you sir :rock

Three green lights and only two missiles? :dunno

stopli10.jpg

Damn Ski...looks awesome!!! Where did you get those boots?!?!?! Did you paint them? I WANT a pair!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

it's amazing work. i wish i had talent.:(

Nice launcher!

Me too :(

Great work Ski, you assbasket :moon

Damn Ski...looks awesome!!! Where did you get those boots?!?!?! Did you paint them? I WANT a pair!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Thank you fellas, I'm honored that you like the launcher for Scraps so far. :bow

Treb, I got them from TA I think they are called 82 or something Airborne boots. I thought they were a perfect match for the maroon-ish colors of the original Scrap.

Thanks again! :rock

I checked them out on TA. They look better in your pics! I gotta either get me a pair of those boots or paint mine...

Ski, you sculpting heads from scratch??

Wish I had the patience to do this, so many of teh things so guys to are awesome :(

Ski, you sculpting heads from scratch??

Wish I had the patience to do this, so many of teh things so guys to are awesome :(

Well after searching for heads and coming up in disappointment of nothing really fitting the bill, I had decided to dip into the sculpting realm... :sick

Back