Action Figure Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters v3.0 (August 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's G.I. Joe Health Ledger *FREE* Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

You looking for a color by number one?

Re: Skiman's G.I. Joe Health Ledger *FREE* Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

whistlerla.jpg

6a0115711b8d26970b015390d1e0a3970b-800wi

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK IN BOSTON YEAH !!!!

I think the trolling discussion is worth having by you guys. . .just would prefer it if it didn't happen in my man Skiman's thread :peace

Did a little clean up here... Let's respect Dave's thread guys. (I deleted a few of my own posts just now too, so the same goes for me)

You should just set it back to the first post. :lol

I still don't understand, but I trust Ledger's name is being referanced as a joke and not a Joker.... bwahahaha.

More details, they will be unpainted, free shipping and Buttmuncher will greatly like this. :)

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Alright then, thread stays open :lol

ski i don't know what it is but i'm all in.

Since it's from Dave..

DITTO..

If it's still open I'd be happy to participate.Like the old saying goes if it's free it's for me.Please and thank you!

On Thanksgiving day giving thanks to the SSF, I shall give the code word and those who post the code word during this day will be on the list to receive a FREE present of this Healthy Ledger Joker 2.0. The end of the giveaway will be end of day Ski-time! :devil :mwaha

Healthiest Joe I know of is Flint. I guess you're doing a card-accurate Flint sculpt, then. Awesome :hi5:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlSM8-35ZGc[/ame]

It's obviously Sneak Peek.

Back