Action Figure Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters v3.0 (August 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's G.I. Joe Health Ledger *FREE* Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

Sign me up :)

Re: Skiman's G.I. Joe Health Ledger *FREE* Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

Are you going to bust out the calipers and t-squares for his offering?

Beauty!

Beauty!

Ok USA :rock

1239131_o.gif

got mine today ski, great job. thanks :1-1:

Don't know what's going on but I'm in

:dunno sure sign me up for whatever it is?

Yeah Ski, more details or this thread is going bye-bye :tap

Buttmunch, do whatever, you will be responsible for free sculpts not goin out.

Fun free game is all, giving back to Freaks instead of taking food from the table.

Your call, "I" am fine with that.

What is this?

resident-evil-jill-barry.jpg

More details, they will be unpainted, free shipping and Buttmuncher will greatly like this. :)

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Buttmunch, do whatever, you will be responsible for free sculpts not goin out.

Fun free game is all, giving back to Freaks instead of taking food from the table.

Your call, "I" am fine with that.

It better not be a nude pic of Nam...

My walls are already covered with the ones he has sent me.

It better not be a nude pic of Nam...

My walls are already covered with the ones he has sent me.

We won't even mention the one you have stapled in your tighty whit... oops! :slap

Back