Action Figure Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters v3.0 (August 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *FREE*Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

I'm with Face on this on, your best bet would be an iron on. But I'm not sure how well the spandex would take it.

Re: *FREE*Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

Is it just me, or do the woodland camo pants translate better in 1:6 than the spandex? I know personally I'm going with the camo pants on mine rather than the spandex leggings.

I'm with Face on this on, your best bet would be an iron on. But I'm not sure how well the spandex would take it.

spandex is a pain to work on..so im not sure if an iron on would work..but im looking into other options(if EF has issues with it as well...always good to have a back up plan lol)...

btw..i can do them in blue..for any other cobras that SKI might be redoing....just sayin...

Last edited:

Not sure. You'd almost have to try and iron it on the pants while they're on the figure and then never take them off or risk destroying it by cracking it and making it peel as it's stretched and skewed. I think best bet would be a template and fabric paint.

Is it just me, or do the woodland camo pants translate better in 1:6 than the spandex? I know personally I'm going with the camo pants on mine rather than the spandex leggings.

That was my dilemma which was one of the reasons I went with the comic's DI look vs. the figure's.

sgtslaughter6b.jpg

8ed2db9d-9047-41a8-90b7-481bb5cedf30_zps615e17a5.jpg

nice slaughter, hope this is a giveaway again ski, i would love a slaughter head.

:rockHow about a spandex top like the one on the card art I posted? Low cut tank top that can fastens under his crouch so it stays tucked and tight.

:rockHow about a spandex top like the one on the card art I posted? Low cut tank top that can fastens under his crouch so it stays tucked and tight.

:exactly:
Spider, you can make that happen easily I'm sure. It is more of a wrestling singlet than a wife beater, IMO

Nope you're both wrong, Bronx said it's was a wrestling singlet and seeing how Slaughter was a wrestler. I don't know what it's called I just want it to look like this.

sgtslaughter6b.jpg

StealthFox that does look like a great option for Slaughters top.

Nope you're both wrong, Bronx said it's was a wrestling singlet and seeing how Slaughter was a wrestler. I don't know what it's called I just want it to look like this.

sgtslaughter6b.jpg

StealthFox that does look like a great option for Slaughters top.

hqdefault.jpg

Though a black tank would suffice for the look, he's wearing the unitard underneath the pants. :wink1:

Sgt.Slaughter.png

Re: Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas & NYE

Unitard it is then, I just want it deeper cut than the tank top I used.

Re: Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas & NYE

let me see what i can do on the top..my 1st priority is finishing up the stuff i need to send to toy anxiety..then my cobra stinger suits(getting close)..i can play around with this for a bit if needed...

It's been a long time since any update.. Is this project still going on?

Back