Action Figure Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters v3.0 (August 2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *FREE*Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

put me down .

Re: *FREE*Skiman's G.I. Joe Sgt Slaughters Giveaway, Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas &

I like one as well.. can you put me down also..

IMG_8265_zps0633e362.jpg

Ski :cuckoo: :yess:

V3.0 looks like it will be the best yet but that hat is a mess.:lol
What are you thinking for the glasses? One of our fellow freaks is making some awesome full metal glasses and would allow you to put the ears in a more natural position on his head compared to V1 and 2 which I loved and was very grateful to add to my collection.:1-1: I also have a spare rank insignia like the one I used on my Slaughter hat if you want to add it to your hat before you cast them, just lmk.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

I'm glad everyone knows my sense of humor. All things begin somewhere right?

All that sounds good Scifi! :rock

Ski

definetly looks better than your last 2, your sculpting skills have improved alot. mind blowing great work ski.

Those glasses are nice, but $90 bucks?

See what happens when you scan thru a thread, dang! Nevermind.:slap

anyone need his pants? pm me if interested..
i was doing these for another project of mine and thought that they'd be great for SS...
sgtslaughterpants3_zps36899c34.jpg

ok..now back to the awesomeness that is SKI...

Last edited:

A vinyl decal that long wouldn't really work though. They're fantastic as small patches or stand covers, but a long strip, especially on spandex, wouldn't translate well.

can you do the tank top spider?

A vinyl decal that long wouldn't really work though. They're fantastic as small patches or stand covers, but a long strip, especially on spandex, wouldn't translate well.

Iron on might work.

Back