Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video Update #436

Ok now I'm blown no package in the mail

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video Update #436

their is still hope for tomorrow.

Nope I got him 2nd mailman came around and had him ok guys give me a second

Lol nice guys yea I needed a moment I'm back haha.....ok I'm new to posting pics I did with my iPhone and how can I take these pics and insert them on a message sorry guys new to posting lol This figure is amazing o my god a vicious Halloween 4 sculpt and I'm damn proud of it

pics pics pics pics:pray::pray::panic::panic:

Lol nice guys yea I needed a moment I'm back haha.....ok I'm new to posting pics I did with my iPhone and how can I take these pics and insert them on a message sorry guys new to posting lol This figure is amazing o my god a vicious Halloween 4 sculpt and I'm damn proud of it

You'd probably be better off just shooting video and uploading it to YouTube. Way easier :lol. Sometimes pics don't tell the whole story.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHtvJkuc908&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - ‪Skimans Halloween 4 1/4 figure‬‏[/ame]

Don't laught guys first video so be gentle lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Real leather boots look awesome and the coveralls rock! They don't look like the highwater ToysCity ones. :clap

Word of advice, push those shoulders down! :wink1:

Yea I just did looks better

That is quality right there! :clap:clap:clap
Congrats, my friend. SICK figure!

Ski...... I have to say that is awesome. A great accomplishment. Kudos on using great quality accessories including the body it's built on. You did not skimp on anything. That is a true custom. :clap

Ski...... I have to say that is awesome. A great accomplishment. Kudos on using great quality accessories including the body it's built on. You did not skimp on anything. That is a true custom. :clap

:lecture:lecture:lecture
The rubber mask is just incredible, too. Awesome work, ski.
This is one great custom.

yo ski that's a great figure you created their. congrats on the figure and bub83 you got a great piece their.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - ‪Skimans Halloween 4 1/4 figure‬‏

Don't laught guys first video so be gentle lol

That is awesome Bub!!! :rock Following Ski through the creative process and now seeing how happy you are with this in hand is really, really fantastic. Trust me when I say that the number of hours and overall effort that Dave put into this is a bit mind boggling. His labor of love is now your grail! Hell yes! :rock

Sent using two cans and some string.

Back