Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video Update #436

You'll be posting pics, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? :tap :lol

Yes you best believe I will be posting pics for all of you guys the moment that box gets here

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video Update #436

Yes you best believe I will be posting pics for all of you guys the moment that box gets here

How about an unboxing vid? That way we can all jealously hear you scream giddily when you open him up. :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HAIRING UPDATE #395

KICK. ASS.

user3464_pic8185_1262409393.gif

hey skiman that looks great dude , my buddy luis put me on to your page , bro i want it !!!!!!!!! dude again great job !!!!!!!!

HOLY ____...that's so impressive. The mask is just so awesome in every single possible way...:lol

HOLY ____...that's so impressive. The mask is just so awesome in every single possible way...:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture Really paid close attention to that specific detail. Looks like MM from H4 regardless of which way/direction you look at it.

WTF?..........where the hell is my tracking number ski?.............:impatient:

Cant wait to see more pics of this. Best H4 figure ever.

Any minute the box should be here that has skis first Halloween figure his masterpiece can't wait fellas

Any minute the box should be here that has skis first Halloween figure his masterpiece can't wait fellas

so excited for you. without pics this never happen. lol lol :nana:

Well I hate to disspoint but it's still not here and I saw my ups man go by soo

Do what my post man

Ahhh your right my bad and guess who is in my court the mail man yea boooooooy

Back