Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knowing-is-half-the-battle1.jpg

:lecture

Back and in the swing of things again, I'm not sure she is pic worthy just yet but I'm going to ultra picky with this one since it will be my first female sculpt. :rock

Back and in the swing of things again, I'm not sure she is pic worthy just yet but I'm going to ultra picky with this one since it will be my first female sculpt. :rock

will she
females are tricky
I just finished looking at your 150+ pages of customs today
great stuff
now get to it

Can you add me to the list please (1 painted head + clothes if you are making them)? If you don't make more then 20, maybe you can put me on the list in case someone decides not to buy it?

will she
females are tricky
I just finished looking at your 150+ pages of customs today
great stuff
now get to it

Thanks... I think... check out the videos as well they are on my youtube channel and the sig has the link. :)

Can you add me to the list please (1 painted head + clothes if you are making them)? If you don't make more then 20, maybe you can put me on the list in case someone decides not to buy it?

Added, so far right now it's the HS but yea I've opened the list past 20.

Back