Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

IMG_7889.jpg

I'm a little curious about the asymmetry of the teeth (fangs?) on the mandibles both in position and number. What photo reference I've found looks more or less even (granted the guy very thoughtlessly for us didn't generally attack people in well lit areas). Just wondering if I'm mistaken or whether it's just an "in progress" thing.

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

IMG_7889.jpg

I'm a little curious about the asymmetry of the teeth (fangs?) on the mandibles both in position and number. What photo reference I've found looks more or less even (granted the guy very thoughtlessly for us didn't generally attack people in well lit areas). Just wondering if I'm mistaken or whether it's just an "in progress" thing.

Spot on, more or less a "in progress" photo, they are even in both side, 4 little fangs and two bigger fangs on each side :hi5:

Spot on, more or less a "in progress" photo, they are even in both side, 4 little fangs and two bigger fangs on each side :hi5:

Ski, PLEASE MORE PICTURES!! and BE FULL TIME NO SLEEP and FINISH this BADASS SCULPT!!!:yess::clap:clap:clap
:impatient::lol

Ski, PLEASE MORE PICTURES!! and BE FULL TIME NO SLEEP and FINISH this BADASS SCULPT!!!:yess::clap:clap:clap
:impatient::lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

It seems like it's that way but I don't mind, I want everyone to be happy with their Nomak's and my turn around time will be no less :panic:

:panic::panic: send my invoice soon Skiman :hi5:, just kidding, keep crackin' on these.

Got the push pins today for the open sculpts, these are more or less tip pins made of nickel plated steel so they are gonna be nice, even though painted for most of you guys so you'll never see them besides being teeth, I can't wait to start applying these to open sculpt casts from our second mold.

I have to say this as well, this a great bunch of guys on this project and I can really tell that I'm dealing with some great collectors and fans of the Blade movie, it makes this much more rewarding and almost a added bonus that I can contribute to you guy's collection, seriously throughly I've only made a nich in the list and WOW what a respectable bunch! :bow

I thank you again for being part of the project fellas, I hope to contribute more into the future :duff

edit: forgot to post progress, reworked the entire lower half for the stretch and nostril flairs from Endo's critique (once it hit the mouth it affect the look all the way down so I had to start over on the whole mandible part, took an extra day but I can see totally worth it), will be adding a slight brow tweak and there will be four more smaller mandible teeth that will be applied to the sculpt in it's mold state besides the two on each side you see here with toothpick standbys, enjoy my friends.

IMG_7912.jpg

Last edited:

Mold is poured 2nd version, time will tell the tale.

Got the push pins today for the open sculpts, these are more or less tip pins made of nickel plated steel so they are gonna be nice, even though painted for most of you guys so you'll never see them besides being teeth, I can't wait to start applying these to open sculpt casts from our second mold.

I have to say this as well, this a great bunch of guys on this project and I can really tell that I'm dealing with some great collectors and fans of the Blade movie, it makes this much more rewarding and almost a added bonus that I can contribute to you guy's collection, seriously throughly I've only made a nich in the list and WOW what a respectable bunch! :bow

I thank you again for being part of the project fellas, I hope to contribute more into the future :duff

edit: forgot to post progress, reworked the entire lower half for the stretch and nostril flairs from Endo's critique (once it hit the mouth it affect the look all the way down so I had to start over on the whole mandible part, took an extra day but I can see totally worth it), will be adding a slight brow tweak and there will be four more smaller mandible teeth that will be applied to the sculpt in it's mold state besides the two on each side you see here with toothpick standbys, enjoy my friends.

IMG_7912.jpg

Thx, Ski for mentioning.
Looks stunning.
I´m really honored that you felt my criticism and worked it in your sculpt,, buddy.
:) :hi5:

Thx, Ski for mentioning.
Looks stunning.
I´m really honored that you felt my criticism and worked it in your sculpt,, buddy.
:) :hi5:

:hi5: :1-1:

Awesome update. Definitely worth the time to retweak the sculpt (though I do think you should get some sleep occasionally Ski ;) )

Thank you fellas, checked on the mold this morning before I went to the gym and it was still curing, hopefully by the time I'm home it will be ready :panic:

Let's get this beast some paint apps so I can show you da nasty :lecture :rock

Right back atcha, buddy! It's been a pleasure! :hi5:

And thanks again for taking this on and helping us fill this huge hole in our collections!

:1-1:

Thanks for the update Dave! :Hi5:

BTW - the new mouth reminds me of this one chick I almost did the unthinkable with in Singapore way back when....

thanks dave:1-1:

Full Finished Bloody (I know a lot wanted to see it worked)

IMG_7976.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7981.jpg

IMG_7982.jpg

IMG_7983.jpg

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt *BLOODY* P.34 post #3

Wow, the bloody paint-up is looking FANTASTIC!

Dammit! :gah:

Now I'm thinking I may need to pick up a second body and outfit so I can show off the awesomeness of both heads properly!

:banghead

(It's a great problem to have, by the way!)

:clap

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt *BLOODY* P.34 post #3

This one is mine!!!!!:):):)
SENT NOW!! PLEASE!!!!

Back