SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes....its a puny place.

ohh man Pune is City its one of the great :fireworks citY in India ..........u must have to visit once in ur lifetime u will find lots of foreigners here .....by the way this is Skaar thread so we dont need go of the topic.... why drag my Living place :slap

My waitlist converted a few days ago (I placed myself on 23-09-2011 at 13:09:33) Totally stoked! :yess:

This was one totally essential exclusive, as I wasn't at all keen on the regular's sword arm.

The exclusive axe is simply the icing on the cake for this masterpiece... :exactly:

congraTs..:clap

Daddy is home.:yess:

P1030307.jpg

So??? :dunno
Sorry if I'm missing something here!

Cheers,
Neo.

pune is disgusting.

Who told you so? You ever been there?

Cheers,
Neo.

Who cares about pune. This is the Skaar thread and this PF is the best thing to be released from Sideshow in years. It's so bad ass you'd swear it was released during Sideshow's golden years which was long ago instead of this year.

I figured making a poon joke on here would be a lead balloon!

Yeah that custom is very nice. Some customs that I've seen before look some what tacky, but that one kicks major ass. Very nice and professionally done.

Just placed myself on waitlist for exclusive version of this Skaar. THis thing looks BAD-ASSSSS

Back