SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WILL ORDER!!! Ariel Olivetti told collectors last month at Wizard World Chicago that this was coming. Olivetti also said up next will be .....APOCALYSE!!!

HELLS YES!! This may be my first PF.

Born in fire. Raised by monsters. Destined to smash. On an alien planet shattered by war, no one is stronger than Skaar, the savage Son of Hulk!!!

LOVE the sculpt so far!

Oh man!!
Where am I going to put this beast?
I hope he has a great pose

WILL ORDER!!! Ariel Olivetti told collectors last month at Wizard World Chicago that this was coming. Olivetti also said up next will be .....APOCALYSE!!!

I've dug all his comiquette work he's done. I'm thinking of what he did with the Punisher Comi', and now he'll have a chance to expand those muscle out a little more.

How you like your new home Ave' or have you picked one yet?

???

Are you saying this is my new home?

I joined this place right after I joined SF, its always been my home :)

I like to think myself as a world citizen. But I do like the association with Sideshow. And there is no better place than Sideshow Forum! Its suits me, dont you think?

This looks amazing. The portrait is fantastic cannot wait to see the full reveal.

It's been a while since we received a massive Marvel PF like the Hulk PF and Abomination. Can't wait for the other big dogs to arrive and start dominating like Planet Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, Apoc and Thanos.

???

Are you saying this is my new home?

I joined this place right after I joined SF, its always been my home :)

I like to think myself as a world citizen. But I do like the association with Sideshow. And there is no better place than Sideshow Forum! Its suits me, dont you think?

Sounds like me, but when I joined these forums this was the first statue board that I had signed up for membership.

You might have joined here at the same time but you time here was not as equal, but glad to have you here more often now...:yess:

Back