Six Million Dollar Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That red jumpsuit & those red addidas are CLASSIC. People still rock those today. Remember when Steve grew the mustache? He then switched to blue.

what a badass!!!!

I'd love to see Hot Toys snag the license one day. Battle damaged limbs....Leisure suit!...that cool winged belt buckle he wore!

It's like saying you'd pass on Skeletor because he was just a buff skeleton-faced dude with a sword, ram staff and rode a purple panther.

6MDM = $$$$$!!!

It's hard to know where a person is coming from when it's all in text format...and I don't argue on here either....it's just that I alway have to be in defense mode since not alot of people like what I have to say most of the time. :rolleyes:

So...sorry if I came on to harsh....As long u respect my opinion and I respect yours...it's all good in da hood.
:peace

I don't think its so much what you say as it is how you say it.

I would love to see SMDM in 1:6. I am also a child of the 70s and I was obsessed with the show growing up. I had the figures growing up but lost them along the way. Greyrabbit is right--the vintage Kenner figures still sell on ebay. I've bought a handful of those myself trying to recapture my youth.

If Sideshow or Hot Toys (or even Enterbay) were to make one, I'd be all over it. It's one of my grails to have a "modern" inception of the classic figure, with improved articulation, a headsculpt by Trevor or Yuli, and the red jumpsuit with the heart monitors. They could also have the bionic limbs with mechanical detailing, and perhaps his tan leisure suit with turtleneck. I'd be happy with just that one figure, but I hope we would also get a modern Maskatron as well, with re-visioned claw and suction cup attachments, and circuits all over the body, and of course the masks!

I think those would be kool but quite impossible to have happen until they release the DVDs (SMDM, TBW) in the USA.

Although the Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman sell well overseas, there are too many legalities here for it to be released. Its always among the top tv on dvd want list.

Anyone up for a Steve Austin SSC style? So many cool features could be made with a remake of the old 70's Steve. Oscar, Maskatron and Bigfoot as well.

I remember Steve Austin being one of my first heroes. I had 2 versions of the figure- first was one where you could look through a lense in his eye. The other, you could roll up the skin on his arm and do surgery on his bionic arm. I never did get Bigfoot...

I ve got Oscar Goldman in the English Denys Fisher box(no window and no flap)the box is a little faded where he s sat in a toyshop window for around 5/6 years before I bought him in 1983.He s perfect though and so is his exploding briefcase,surely the greatest of the golden age 1/6 accessories.Great figure!!

Or, as they called them in freaks and geeks, "Parisian night suit".
Classic episode.

:D

I used to own that suit, but sold it to F&G writer/producer Gabe Sachs who gave it to John Francis Daley as a gift. I also owned the complete Norseman mascot costume. I had a lot of F&G stuff. I sure regret selling it. :gah:

Back