SithLord0498 (aka Jeff's) Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
Love the pics SL!! Your poses are the best... just awesome work there!

I need shelves... My tables aren't cutting it.. :lol

Thanks for the kudos, Josh!! I really do try to give some thought to my figures' poses. Aside from the Photoshop work, posing them is where all the fun is for me.

And I'll be running out of room very soon actually. I have Darth Maul on order from Razor's Edge, and I know his pose will undoubtedly take up one whole space, so I'll either have to put Kenobi and Anakin on the same square or put Maul next to my printer.

twistedfreak said:
Detolfs are your friends, DA... :D

Once my wife and I move into a bigger apartment or a house, I'll be looking into some Detolfs as well.

Last edited:
Considering she's already managed to fill one entire shelf, I suppose I may as well unveil my wife Michele's Yoda-focused collection. Right now, she's looking to grab the new Medicom VCD Yoda for the best price possible.

Here's her Yoda shelf.

HPIM3151.jpg

Because of the way your posing your figures and than photograph them,this thread has become my favorite one in the gallery section.Awesome.

Shai Hulud said:
Because of the way your posing your figures and than photograph them,this thread has become my favorite one in the gallery section.Awesome.

While I'm certainly thankful for all of your comments (at least other people besides my wife can appreciate my OCDness with collectibles), yours is one of the most meaningful, Shai. Later today, I'll have to create some more scaled down versions of my Robocop pics. I spent about an hour putting him in various poses back when I was gathering pics for my Photoshop projects.

Glad y'all like them!!!! :)

Target was having some really great clearances, and I was able to score the 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime for 75% off the original price!!! Basically, $17.49 instead of $69.99.

While the transformation is a royal pain in the arse, it's not bad for $18.

optimusprime.jpg

Very nice collection. I not only love the Photshopping you did on Connor, but what a great pose too! Desereves a repost. :D

collection_05.jpg

Back