Sith Probe Droid IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Cool pics, WG. Is your kitchen always so neat?

Yes. I'm a neat guy who collects action figures. You want to say something? :tap

:lol

MaulFan said:
You're giving the probs a lot of loving, I hope your T-800 doesn't feel neglected.

I'm just sorting him out now. I wanted to give Pjam some space as he got his first, so I figured I'd focus on my balls.

:eek:

Wor-Gar said:
Yes. I'm a neat guy who collects action figures. You want to say something? :tap

:lol
Yeah, I have something to say....

Could you come over and clean mine? :D

Here's a little something that I did since I can't stand the SSC wire stand. I also posted a few pic in the other Probe Droid thread if anyone cares.

I really wish we had three desert bases: one for the Probes, one for Maul, and one for Qui-Gon. Is the droid's sand base removable? I migh just give it to Jinn and have the droids without one in the background.

Yeah that's what I did. I got a staple and bent it straight then heated it up on the stove. I melted a tiny hole on the top and crazy glued a section of Fishing line. I bought some tiny 3M sticker hooks around X-Mas time thinking they might come in handy and stuck them on the top on the Detolf shelf. I like it, so I will do the same with the other 2 and scrap the stupid stand. Sad that these cost me 33 bucks. They are cool though.

Thanks for the pics Turbo & Wor-Gar...I think they look pretty cool.

The stand does look a little disappointing...I was hoping for something a little more substantive, I mean couldn't they have made the "sand" cover the entire base? Oh well.... I guess I was spoiled bt the great stand that came with SDCC Darth Vader...

They look nice and all but I'm glad I didn't order them..now to pose some shots for the maul thread seems I got him a few days ago..

No one else has these yet???

SithProbepost1.jpg

MaulsBallspost2.jpg

Mine just came. Very cool. I'm disapointed that the sand base for the droid base doesn't come off. I was planning on giving it to Qui-Gon. Maul took the inclusive base of course. It fits pefectly and give him a bit more height to fight Qui-Gon. I hope we can buy some more bases like the inclusive to add to other figures.

They already said that the sand bases can be used for anyone. It just has a black connector that goes into the slot which holds the rods. If you want to use Qui-Gon or whatever, you can just take the black part out and put in Qui-Gon's stand.

Batty said:
Mine arrive next week, but to be honest, I'm not as excited about them as I once was.

Mine still haven't shipped. After something has been shipping for a few days and I still have no tracking number, my enthusiasm usually gets dialed down a notch or two. That is happening right now with the Sith Probes.

Back