Sir Onesixth's Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lara Croft - The Mayan Conspiracy

Dark Knight - Sniper
Albert Wesker - Resident Evil

Davey Jones - Every 10 Years

Shi - Deadly

Flash Gordon - Savior of Mongo
Indiana Jones - Runaway Train

Amazing Photography , how did you do the backrounds? computer screen?:dunno

Thanks Mr. EcKo ! It's computer background on some shots and paper or cardboard backgrounds on others. For the Computer shots I use photoshop and for the paper backgrounds I use my kitchen table and a few light boxes. The backgrounds do take a while to find. Thanks for looking !

Love Flash Gordon. That is such an awesome figure! Great background too!

Thanks ! Yes it's a great retro figure Alice, a job well done by Go Hero. I have the Go Hero Buck Rodgers also, with the lighted jet pack. I'll be posting pics of it soon. I've had it boxed up for about a year.

Thanks ! Yes it's a great retro figure Alice, a job well done by Go Hero. I have the Go Hero Buck Rodgers also, with the lighted jet pack. I'll be posting pics of it soon. I've had it boxed up for about a year.
Yes, I know, great figures. I have 'em both also. Might make new photos too. I got pretty close to the lightning I wanted with Flash, but there's always room for improvement of course.

Yes, I know, great figures. I have 'em both also. Might make new photos too. I got pretty close to the lightning I wanted with Flash, but there's always room for improvement of course.

Keep doing what your doing Alice, your shots are great just as they are !!
:clap

LOTR Aragorn - Duel with the Ringwraiths

Death Note - Famous Last Words

James Bond - Live and Let Die

Flash Gordon - Mongo

Blade II Nyssa

Last edited:
The Major - Ghost in the Shell

Full Metal Duel - Alphonse

The Huntress

Motoko - Puppets like me

Full Metal - Edward Elric

Father & Son

Lethal Sheva

More great shots!

The Major - Ghost in the Shell
Motoko - Puppets like me
Loved GitS, but I still not regret passing on this apparition of Motoko. Love to have a movie version one day though.

That backdrop reminds me of the 'All Is Full of Love' clip by Bjök. Being a fan of Chris Cunningham's work, I'd be blown away if someday we'd get one of those Björk robots! Beautiful song, stunning clip!

Father & Son

How nice! I wonder, is Luke on a new body?

Gatchaman, Cowboy Bebop, NGE's Rei... yes yes yes... keep 'em coming! :)

The Spirit Alley Fight

Metal Gear - Tank

Indy, Mummy Trouble !

The KnightSabers

Endoskeleton

Last edited:
More great shots!

Loved GitS, but I still not regret passing on this apparition of Motoko. Love to have a movie version one day though.

That backdrop reminds me of the 'All Is Full of Love' clip by Bjök. Being a fan of Chris Cunningham's work, I'd be blown away if someday we'd get one of those Björk robots! Beautiful song, stunning clip!

How nice! I wonder, is Luke on a new body?

Thanks Alice, the Luke body is standard Sideshow Issue the old bodies before the Prometheus (bailey something... I forgot the name?) and this was the first SS 1/6th Star Wars figure released as well.

Motoko's background in the cyborg puppet photo is from an add for the new Intel 2 dual core processor lol ! It worked out great I thought. Maybe Intel took it from Björk! I'm glad to see your a Bubblegum Crises fan ! I loved the anime and the figures are really well produced !

Last edited:
I love this.

What Nomak head is that?

I'm really glad you like my shots Maglor !! I don't do many customs but I kitbashed the Nomak head out of a great desire to recreate what I think is Blades best enemy ever. It's from an old Dragon Toys military "villain" figure, I forget the name. I wish Hot Toys would make a Nomak and a Nyssa as well ! Oh and the mandibles were stolen from my Predator figure. :lol

Last edited:
Back