Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I might go for a reg if I can sell this one off first to fund it, we'll see though. The idea for the custom has been swirling in my head for a while.

I had an extra yellow saw hand a while back that would have been perfect to redo for your green version. I ended up selling my yellow EX and got the green EX and considered doing that myself, but I liked the smaller symbol hands better.

Hopefully MagnumOpus gets those bases made. That'll be one other solution, albeit a more expensive one. The renderings did look really good.

Time was not on my side. Sinestro is going back to SS (leaning did not stop), no money lost on my part, so I can't complain, other than it sucks not having Sinestro.

I think I've found someone who can make those MagnumOpus bases so hopefully the quote stays low. Also gonna get Sinestro repainted finally.

Time was not on my side. Sinestro is going back to SS (leaning did not stop), no money lost on my part, so I can't complain, other than it sucks not having Sinestro.

I heard about what happened to your Sinestro. That sucks, bro.

Like you said tho ...at least no money lost.

Hey you guys.
Leaning is a real thing. Walked into my display room yesterday to find my Sinestro shattered on the ground. Take precautions.

glad I returned the original.

Im a little shocked they didnt feel the base on my warranted a replacement, when clearly its defective.

The Green Lantern Corps Sinestro had a level base (at least on mine) weird...

I have both versions and inspect them every couple of weeks hoping there is no sign of a lean. REALLY want a custom base for these. Shame nothing came of it...

Hey you guys.
Leaning is a real thing. Walked into my display room yesterday to find my Sinestro shattered on the ground. Take precautions.

Sorry to hear that gruckles. I mentioned before that I had my yellow Sinestro leaning and Sideshow took care of me. No leaning whatsoever with the replacement one. I suspect it's something with the peg placement but I would say if your bottom base isn't leveled with the left foot...then its just a matter of time. Good luck to all.

Mine is in the box waiting for the new green Lantern pf. I am hoping he will have no leaning issues. I won't know for a while

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I heated the base up with a hair dryer and manipulated the clear resign just to make is right foot actually sit on it. I'm so paranoid that one day he will fall, but at least his foot is actually on something relatively straight.

Sideshow sux! 400 USD for a plastic base! And a statue who lean with time!
I'm just totally disapointed! Really bad!

Sideshow sux! 400 USD for a plastic base! And a statue who lean with time!
I'm just totally disapointed! Really bad!

Welcome to the boards!

I'm guessing yours started to lean or is leaning. Sorry, man ... that's unfortunate and unacceptable.

I was lucky to get my money back on this a year ago. These go below original retail all day long. As cool as the figure is, the base was always too small. The fact that it starts to lean, if you know, display it, is just asking for trouble over time.

Covfefe.

Back