Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a lot of leaning on the SSC sinister PF.. is it a concern i should be worried about? i haven't displayed mine yet..

thanks in advance for your inputs

I know of one collector who had his statue fall and break due to a leaning issue. I watch my 2 every couple of weeks and hope for the best...

I've had mine displayed since the day it released and I've got no lean whatsoever. Although I've had it displayed with the exclusive construct, not the giant saw blade so not sure if that makes an impact.

I've had mine displayed since the day it released and I've got no lean whatsoever. Although I've had it displayed with the exclusive construct, not the giant saw blade so not sure if that makes an impact.

I see leaning issues from local store displays.. They didn't even put the exc or the giant saw on. Good to know yours has none

Toy Magnate

Dang! What to do with the leaning issue?

Toy Magnate

the only think I can think of is getting a custom base which more securely holds the statue in place.

There is someone making custom bases for him (hopefully) but nothing yet other than a digital render.

I added extra pads on part of the base, as well as some under his toes, to keep him from leaning forward. Haven't seen any change since.

Hopefully MagnumOpus gets those bases made. That'll be one other solution, albeit a more expensive one. The renderings did look really good.

i feel like this piece does not get the love it really deserves. i got one today the exclusive one and i am really happy with it. i think it will be a great companion piece for the new green lantern
here is a quick unboxing video to maybe convince some more fans out there

https://youtu.be/QsZHzQKvUY8

I have the green Sinestro, but I wanted the Yellow EX and kinda missed out on him. I tried looking for a trade but had no luck so I started thinking maybe I'll just customize him. I did a mock up for something similar to what I'm thinking.

Sinestro Custome Mock.jpg

What do you guys think?
The only issue is the base, since I'm not sure I'll be able to change the color.

looks pretty cool :) ,

you can still find the REG Sinestro Corps PF for retail in all the usual places

Back