Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall. I think most of the pieces are turning out very well.

I agree.

On a side note: I notice a lot of talk about QC on these types of boards. Does SS actually state how they QC? I mean, do they inspect every statue? We don't QC every item at my company, and we're FDA regulated :)

Paying my final flexpay today. I'm excited. I hope to get it next week. Yay!!!

I agree.

On a side note: I notice a lot of talk about QC on these types of boards. Does SS actually state how they QC? I mean, do they inspect every statue? We don't QC every item at my company, and we're FDA regulated :)
That QC sticker is just on there to try and get you not to inspect it as hard:lol

Just open mine, EX #320 in the house, Love the statue itself definitely is perfect with the GL statue, mine had some minor issues that I contacted sideshow about mostly on the back, I am really looking forward the other Lanterns will make an awesome display. I put acrylic risers under green lantern in the pics as I think it makes them look a lot better together with him raised just A little, overall if I had no issues this is a 8.5/10 me would have been a 10/10 if base was a little wider and bigger!

He just arrived, I actually find myself liking the regular ring only hand. Sadly his right foot does not rest smoothly on the base despite the peg going all the way on the left foot. Anyone else have this issue?

He just arrived, I actually find myself liking the regular ring only hand. Sadly his right foot does not rest smoothly on the base despite the peg going all the way on the left foot. Anyone else have this issue?

That's how the prototype is.

#300/500 arrived today. No visible problems that I could see. Great looking statue and nicely complements the GL PF. I think the paint work on the skintones could be a little tighter overall, but certainly not a deal breaker. Didn't realize Sinestro was a lefty. I hope SS continues this line with more color lanterns -- Star Sapphire (violet/pink), Atrocitus (red), Saint Walker (blue), Indigo-1 (indigo) and Larfleeze (orange and probably the coolest base of all).

Back