Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure, but I'll double check when I get home.

Speaking of weird things with the constructs, anyone know what the deal is with the "dimple" at around 7 o'clock on the saw? It's on the proto photos on SS website too, so I think it's supposed to be there.

16326745978_25e2f4301c_h.jpg

There are a few dimples on the buzz saw...but, I've looked through most of the posted photos and they all have them in the same spot. Not sure what it is, though.

Yea, mine has that too. Must be part of the mold or something where it gets held.

Shame they didn't get even more clever with the construct... not just a saw, I could easily see this forming into a dragon... saw teeth as ridges on the back.... the white parts on the inside forming belly scales.... could have been pretty nice!

My exclusive symbol has that seam line as well but it's barely noticable and It has to catch the light just right to notice it, and only if my face is right up against it.

No problem man. Just be sure to reformat your pics because they won't get through if they are too big. I just host my pics at Flickr, Imageshack, etc and then download it on my computer at a smaller resolution appropriate for email. There is probably an easier way to do it, but that has worked out for me.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My exclusive symbol has that seam line as well but it's barely noticable and It has to catch the light just right to notice it, and only if my face is right up against it.

I'm leaning towards the fact that it's normal to be there...in Ludwig myself and you, there are 4 people who've indicated they have it...doesn't seem like much, but it seems like people don't want to talk much about this statue!

I enhanced and zoomed in on the photo I do have online, and I just don't see anything there...crack/bubbles... nothing. Sorry :)

16622706592_73a2714be7_o.jpg

IMG_2687-001.JPG

It's hard to see unless you have it in front of you...I don't see it in my pic here, either. Check when you get home...if yours doesn't have it, it may be a defect.

Nice pic... I can't believe there are still some regulars for sale. Such a nice piece!

IMG_2687-001.JPG

It's hard to see unless you have it in front of you...I don't see it in my pic here, either. Check when you get home...if yours doesn't have it, it may be a defect.

Back