Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
i need a little bit help.just received this piece,overall i am satisfird just wanted to ask ,i think i have broken a part from the base,can somebody from you confirm if it is broken or you have the same issue,thank you sinestro2.jpg

That section is rounded like the one next to it in your pic on my base, so yes, yours is damaged(although they probably won't replace it for that)

I think I may stop looking at this thread. People showing detailed issues that I would never notice or care about since I can't see them :lol

I don't know how many times I've looked at the base or the constructs and been like, "hey, that's a crack...F U Sideshow!!!!!...errrrr, wait...just a seam."

The one on the ex construct I honestly wasn't sure about...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cannoli ...the SS Customer Service must be getting hammered! With all the issues on WW, Sinestro, etc. ...must suck to be them right now.

Issues with Sinestro??

One guy gets that piece above which obviously deserves a replacement and a few other people have some broken pieces, which is par for the course for any collectible that's being shipped and now we have "issues with Sinestro"?

These people will get replacements as usual.

Issues? I think not.

this Sinestro came out very nice over all.No serious issues.I think my only concern in the long run would be stability.As I mentioned before in this Thread only the lower foot has a peg and post holding it into the base.The raised foot just sits on the surface.Other than that whoever worked on this Figure did a pretty good job.

Last edited:
Back