Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very pleased with this one, LOVE IT!
AIzTtUa.jpg

74HHdxq.jpg

excellent photos Hemooo.Sinestro came out perfect.

A very, very happy customer. Sinestro EX was worth the wait, a great addition to my GL collection:

your lantern set up is awesome Anthos.Sinestro looks great with GL.

nice pics WB.

thank for sharing Guys.

How are you guys displaying your Sinestro? In a BESTA? DETOLF?

Looking at buying something tomorrow to display him, trying to see what he fits in nicely.

Finally got him unpacked yesterday and base is broken in a few places and lantern got loose(which probably broke the other pieces). Also one hand is broken as well. I have been having bad luck lately or someone at UPS hates me. There was a footprint on the outside of the box I could clearly make out so I don't know WTF they are doing over there, dancing on the packages or something. Marvel fanboy maybe?:lol

Finally got him unpacked yesterday and base is broken in a few places and lantern got loose(which probably broke the other pieces). Also one hand is broken as well. I have been having bad luck lately or someone at UPS hates me. There was a footprint on the outside of the box I could clearly make out so I don't know WTF they are doing over there, dancing on the packages or something. Marvel fanboy maybe?:lol

.... you are way too okay with this lol .. I've be whooping someone's @$$ lol

Hope you can get it taken care of!

I wonder why they left the lantern itself unglued, giving it the ability to bounce around inside the rest of the base, possibly breaking pieces of it, as some have seen?

My lantern is firmly attached to the base. I tried wiggling it and there's no give whatsoever.

Interesting... there is a lot of surface area with the peg/hole system going on, to glue.... they must have used the tiniest amount of glue...

Back