Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, a bit sad but I feel lucky enough to be getting the EX. I'm still gonna root for Sideshow to get this out for Xmas

I'd really like him to be a December release (or, you know, late Nov).
But I also have Catwoman and the Ivy variant slated for December as well; I wasn't expecting such a crazy December - have to start preppin my wallet.

Well if he doesnt come in December thats not good for me because there are so many other items I have coming next year

Yeah, it's a shame money doesn't carry over to the following year :slap

Good Point. No worries...my money carries over and goes deep but I keep this hobby on a kind of rolling finance. I don't bulk cash for this stuff. If my reserves start getting to high I put the money to work in other ways. There's much more efficient things for me to do with my money that keep it sitting around waiting for statues :lol

Got an waitlist cancel e-mail again, but this time they offered free US shipping for regular Sinestro PF.

But I'm outside US. :(

I got this today as well. Strange though that they offered free shipping on a red wonderwoman instead of a reg sinestro. :lol

I got the email canceling my EX too and offered me free shipping on WW. I may sound like a jerk but I can wait. The longer it takes, the more people that cancel and the better chance for me to convert.

I got this today as well. Strange though that they offered free shipping on a red wonderwoman instead of a reg sinestro. :lol

I got that email too, when I said I already ordered Wonder Woman so can they add the free shipping to that one, she replied that the free shipping is only for Sinestro and that I couldn't have it in Wonder Woman :slap. I replied then why did you offer it to me :dunno

Good Point. No worries...my money carries over and goes deep but I keep this hobby on a kind of rolling finance. I don't bulk cash for this stuff. If my reserves start getting to high I put the money to work in other ways. There's much more efficient things for me to do with my money that keep it sitting around waiting for statues :lol

Assets vs liabilities. :lecture

You know what's up.

They're getting pretty cancellation happy over at SS. Just got my second wait list cancellation for Sinestro and one for the EX Hulk PF and that one doesnt even come out till March.

I got that email too, when I said I already ordered Wonder Woman so can they add the free shipping to that one, she replied that the free shipping is only for Sinestro and that I couldn't have it in Wonder Woman :slap. I replied then why did you offer it to me :dunno

:slap :lol

I think I'm going to ask them the same thing and see if they give me the free shipping on my ex wonderwoman. I'd find it humorous if they gave it to me. I could only imagine how irritated you'd be. lmao!

Don't mess with ss customer service. We already made them mad with spook and now might lose free point codes. Don't go messing things up for others.

:slap :lol

I think I'm going to ask them the same thing and see if they give me the free shipping on my ex wonderwoman. I'd find it humorous if they gave it to me. I could only imagine how irritated you'd be. lmao!

I'll live. They have always been very helpful to me in the past, I can forgive something silly like this.

I'm really wondering what is going on with him...both WW and Catwoman are close but he's nowhere in sight. I've had a shipping quote for a while too...

Light up maybe? :pray:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're having trouble with mass producing the constructs and/or base. Everything else on him is super simple.

Even though it's highly highly unlikely about a light up feature, if that were the cause of the delay, I can easily live with that.

Back