Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

Nope. I said a page or two back... Sideshow said on Twitter that is -not- the EX.

I remember last year people on here said that for the Deadpool PF the chicken was not the EX and that he would have a sword EX and that it was confirmed so by SS. Well obviously that was not the case. So it's not you I don't trust but SS. Also if the teaser pic has him with a normal hand it hard to believe this is not the EX. I'll believe it when it's up for PO.

Thirteen days left for the online comic con so hopefully he'll go up this month.

I'm surprised at the number of DC previews we had so far without a pre-order.

Only statue I was looking forward to which has left me feeling that's its a easy pass, just designed far too much to being a companion piece to GL for my liking (especially as I don't have GL)

Not having gl can b a problem

Not a fan of the character, but I cannot lie: this PF is sheer epic win.

He's gonna cost a fortune to ship, and I would be a little worried about that top sigil arriving in one piece. But man, he is teh gorgeousness.

Not a fan of the character, but I cannot lie: this PF is sheer epic win.

He's gonna cost a fortune to ship, and I would be a little worried about that top sigil arriving in one piece. But man, he is teh gorgeousness.

It's more than likely detachable so I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully they're smart enough to have it's own cut out in the box, wrap it some packing paper and put a piece of tape over it so it doesn't move.

SDCC2013_BKBN0001.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0010.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0023.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0029.jpg

SDCC2013_BKBN0033.jpg

Looks awesome... And if The construct is NOT the "immense" EX they were talking about I can only imagine what is coming.

Wonder if the fly on his hand is the EX. FLY Construct!

Not a really into GL (more of a Batman/Superman fan), but that ring construct is awesome.

What to do... this PF is awesome, but we didn't like the GL one. Display Sinestro by himself? xD

Back