Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

Are you getting the other DC villains? if so

LEGION OF DOOM
08-Legion-of-Doom.jpg

We've ordered everything from the DC PF line except for Hal :3

Originally planned on only buying Batman related PFs... so much for that :gah:

I haven't bought a PF in a while but I would grab this one. I really like Sinestro.

I can't stop staring at this piece!

Even if it came with no EX I would buy it xD (Don't get any ideas SSC)

I can't stop staring at this piece!

Even if it came with no EX I would buy it xD (Don't get any ideas SSC)

Lol, yea it's looking really good. Im very interested to see what they chose to do for the EX.

Can't decide if I like the position of the leg and arm behind his back other than that this is all quality.

We've ordered everything from the DC PF line except for Hal :3

Originally planned on only buying Batman related PFs... so much for that :gah:

:lol My plan originally was to only buy the main JLA and Villains, that went out the window. They drag you in. :rotfl

I'm sticking to Bat-family.... well except for Superman.... :monkey3
This looks great but I don't like GL and I still haven't read the GL reboot so I may skip this.

Can't decide if I like the position of the leg and arm behind his back other than that this is all quality.

Yea that seems to be the million dollar question for most collectors....for me it works cause it adds to the personality and character of the piece. I mean if hulk was doing this pose I'd **** a brick but for me with Sinestro it works.

Yea that seems to be the million dollar question for most collectors....for me it works cause it adds to the personality and character of the piece. I mean if hulk was doing this pose I'd **** a brick but for me with Sinestro it works.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i laughed my *** off trying to picture hulk in this pose. I agree it work here though and might enf up ordering.

I like that pose, has a certain air of arrogance to it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i laughed my *** off trying to picture hulk in this pose. I agree it work here though and might enf up ordering.

Lol right. I liked the pose from the start and when I took a step back and realized because it suited the character I appreciated the design choice more. During my thinking I did have to ask my self what if SSC did a massive brute like hulk in this pose and how ridiculous that would look. Sinestro on the other hand for me is fitting.

I like that pose, has a certain air of arrogance to it.

Exactly. That's what I get from the design choice, which I love because I like as many decisions made about the design choice of a statue to benefit the character. As previously stated as ridiculous as hulk would look in sinestros pose I think sinestro would look in one of hulks. This makes him look like he's ready to take on GL with one hand or if you plan on posing him with GL that he's got something up his sleeve (metephorically speaking not literally)

I'm all in on this one

This looks great and I can't wait to order. I only hope ssc keeps the price reasonable.

Back