Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

The Monarch isn't he the bad guy that fights the Venture brothers? Actually his face kinda looks like Sinestro especially if he held his breath till his face turned purple.

monarch+and+friends.jpg

Hahaha! Monarch!!! That's so 1991! He later turned into Extant during Zero Hour, and was killed (very lame story) by Atom Smasher in JSA.

But worse than Monarch was the hero that was after him... anyone remembers "Waverider"?

Yeah, it was a mess, with Captain Atom donning the armor at the end of the Bludhaven mini-series... very forgettable stuff, honestly.

By the way, the little they've shown of this Sinestro statue looks quite good. I love the head sculpt. Haven't they shown any more photos besides that one?

Yeah, it was a mess, with Captain Atom donning the armor at the end of the Bludhaven mini-series... very forgettable stuff, honestly.

By the way, the little they've shown of this Sinestro statue looks quite good. I love the head sculpt. Haven't they shown any more photos besides that one?

That's the only pic we have. Hopefully he goes up for order next week.

That's the only pic we have. Hopefully he goes up for order next week.

Yeah I hope we get a full reveal soon of this bad boy so far he looks awesome and right now I am loving using Sinestro in the Injustice game so thats a good reason to want him to right?:lol

Full reveal n this is coming up VERY SOON... Confirmed by SSC on twitter... And the Ex is hysically immense according to SSC you will need to have room....lol

Giant Anvil construct? The yellow power source itself? what could it be?

I vote for switch out body w/either original Sinestro Corp uni or the green lantern one.

I know but I believe, IIRC, Sinestro doesn't bear any love for paralax.

When he FIRST formed the Sinestro Corp Parallax was very much one of Sinestro's BIGGEST weapons, and Parallax answered to his commands? Again it could be a Power Battery.... Anyway you cut it we should know soon

All you guys are doing is saying "Marvel characters are shallow" and your proof is listing every noteworthy DC villain you can think of. :lol Great argument.

Nah, I'm a Marvel fan all the way at the end of the day. I was just stating that in my personal opinion, the DC villains seem more well-rounded. That's all, not picking a fight. On the flip side, I prefer Marvel heroes to DC heroes if that makes you feel better. In a perfect world, Batman would join the Marvel U. His power set would fit in perfectly. :wink1:

Back on topic...Sinestro...he shall be mine!

Back