Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

From the sounds of it m8 I would expect to see him today or tomorrow. SSC Michelle on twitter is awesome.

Cool and thanks for all the info you have been sharing from twitter and such. I am not very computer savvy and don't have the twitter so it's been good to stay in the loop :hi5:

Cool and thanks for all the info you have been sharing from twitter and such. I am not very computer savvy and don't have the twitter so it's been good to stay in the loop :hi5:

I usually get pretty good response from Sideshow on twitter...I think if you come up with some creative way of phrasing the question they are more likely to respond.

I usually get pretty good response from Sideshow on twitter...I think if you come up with some creative way of phrasing the question they are more likely to respond.

Well I am glad I have a few friends like you guys on twitter who keep me posted. Keep it up.

Was just on the SS site. I guess that Pacific Rim guy was today's reveal. To bad was hoping for Sinestro:gah: Let's hope it's tomorrow. :impatient:

Was just on the SS site. I guess that Pacific Rim guy was today's reveal. To bad was hoping for Sinestro:gah: Let's hope it's tomorrow. :impatient:

There have been TWO REVEALS in one day before.... The day is still very long... Let's just wait and see...:rotfl

There have been TWO REVEALS in one day before.... The day is still very long... Let's just wait and see...:rotfl

:slap your so in the loop these days spidey I have no idea what to make of that. Do you know something or are you just honestly saying wait and see :gah::gah::gah: This month is crazy. :lol:lol:lol

:slap your so in the loop these days spidey I have no idea what to make of that. Do you know something or are you just honestly saying wait and see :gah::gah::gah: This month is crazy. :lol:lol:lol

I am basing it off the twitter discussions where SSC Michelle said that a DC PF is so close that if she asked it if one was coming it would EXPLODE!!! And THIS conversation.

null_zps35e343eb.png

Honestly, I am off work m8 and I am keeping my ear to the ground so to speak, I don't know anything for sure. However, I do know that they usually do two to three reveals a day, and there have been days with two POs... So I am making a slightly educated guess about the PO being today or tomorrow.?.. However, I a, starting t feel like a crack addict ... I keep checking the SSC social media feeds like every 30 minutes or so....lol

I am basing it off the twitter discussions where SSC Michelle said that a DC PF is so close that if she asked it if one was coming it would EXPLODE!!! And THIS conversation.

null_zps35e343eb.png

Honestly, I am off work m8 and I am keeping my ear to the ground so to speak, I don't know anything for sure. However, I do know that they usually do two to three reveals a day, and there have been days with two POs... So I am making a slightly educated guess about the PO being today or tomorrow.?.. However, I a, starting t feel like a crack addict ... I keep checking the SSC social media feeds like every 30 minutes or so....lol

Welcome to SDCC

null_zps35e343eb.png

Windows 7, brother. Double pane geek-a-rama.:lol

Looks like you got your answer on twitter m8.... Tomorrow might be a good day to be sick...lol

I wonder if this EX will integrate well with the light fist construct on GL.

Back