Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

The construct would have to come from the ring hand. Most likely a switch out left hand.

Maybe a Parallax construct that would fit onto the base, or go alongside?

parallax-550x384.jpg

The construct would have to be on the left side

he could create a construct anywhere no? Anyway I am hoping the EX is his lantern in the other hand. We'll see soon enough as I think this will be a SDCC PO. I heard that the PO'S start this week.

:dunno Maybe the construct is part of the base or coming out of it. Like he's raising a wall or something to block GL's punch. We'll hopefully know soon.

Sideshow.

I'm excited to see this. It's weird...
For Marvel I like the Heros > Villans
For DC I like the Villans > Heros. (at least the main ones.. there's more dumb secondary villians in the DCU)

Sideshow.

I'm excited to see this. It's weird...
For Marvel I like the Heros > Villans
For DC I like the Villans > Heros. (at least the main ones.. there's more dumb secondary villians in the DCU)

I feel the same way. Not a lot of depth to some/most of the Marvel villains. You've got the classic Spidey villains, Magneto, Doom, but beyond that...not a lot to speak of.

Can't wait for DC's villains month.

I feel the same way. Not a lot of depth to some/most of the Marvel villains. You've got the classic Spidey villains, Magneto, Doom, but beyond that...not a lot to speak of.

Can't wait for DC's villains month.

Let's not forget Galactus, Thanos.

DC is pretty similar. Batman villains, Sinestro, Darkseid but beyond that...

Let's not forget Galactus, Thanos.

DC is pretty similar. Batman villains, Sinestro, Darkseid but beyond that...

Galactus and Thanos don't really have any character depth to them. DC villain have so much more character development. Your forgetting Lex, Brainiac, Zod, Black Adem, Deathstroke, and Black Manta. That is really most of the DC characters with real character depth.

Galactus and Thanos don't really have any character depth to them. DC villain have so much more character development. Your forgetting Lex, Brainiac, Zod, Black Adem, Deathstroke, and Black Manta. That is really most of the DC characters with real character depth.

Here I'll add to your list: Metallo, Zoom, Circe, Captin Cold, The Monarch, Black Hand, Ocean Master,and everyone always forgets Vandal Savage.

All you guys are doing is saying "Marvel characters are shallow" and your proof is listing every noteworthy DC villain you can think of. :lol Great argument.

All you guys are doing is saying "Marvel characters are shallow" and your proof is listing every noteworthy DC villain you can think of. :lol Great argument.

I didn't go back that far, is that really the arguement? I just thought they were naming DC villains with good character developmental stories. I can probably do the same for the Marvel villains though.

Not to derail this thread...

Black Adam is another of my top favorites!

I don't think Marvel Villians are shallow... I think it has more to do with there is alot more characters in the MU then in the DCU but the main DCU villains pose more threat to their heros then the main MU villians.

Of course this is all opinion and I love me some Apoc!! :rock
...any way

I think the contsruct for Sinestro will be awesome!

Here I'll add to your list: Metallo, Zoom, Circe, Captin Cold, The Monarch, Black Hand, Ocean Master,and everyone always forgets Vandal Savage.

:goodpost: I was debating adding Zoom, Metallo, and Circe. I just didn't know enough about them to justify it and didn't want to throw names in for the sake of it. Don't know any about the other ones except there name and what they look like. But your so right Vandal Savage should of been on that list, everyone does always forget him.

Back