Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

Just in case people who missed out on GL don't think Sinestro is enough to warrant a standalone purchase, DC has announced the character will be in his own ongoing series.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/0...ing-it-the-sixth-green-lantern-monthly-comic/

Wow thanks sig. I will definetly check this out. I did not order the PF but have been think about ordering Sinestro regardless. Having his own title may give me enough reason to.

Some say that sideshow has previewed a Sinestro statue, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone be kind enough to help me find it?

Some say that sideshow has previewed a Sinestro statue, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone be kind enough to help me find it?

935873_10151542994429145_849901477_n.jpg

Thanks BR! :)

Now how can this be a companion statue for GL. Sinestro seems to have a different pose than GL. Hm... Or could it be that Sinestro is making a wall or some kind of a defense construct against GL's construct fist???

Either way consider Sinesto POed

I can't wait to ser more of Sinestro. I would really dig an Ion Sodam Yat and Sinestro Corps Superman Prime.

I really like this, will definitely order, though sorely tempted to take a photo of him at a bowling alley.

Despite all the fawning, I dont think the GL PF came out much better than the previews that were poo poo'ed. Its....ok...and only with the lightup feature turned on. Not really seeing how this pose matches up with the GL PF either, unless its in the construct that Hal is punching that we dont see. Couple more days until the previews start rolling!

Last edited:

Cool man... I was a Sigep ('95 -'97)... had to transfer schools though.

Thanks BR! :)

Now how can this be a companion statue for GL. Sinestro seems to have a different pose than GL. Hm... Or could it be that Sinestro is making a wall or some kind of a defense construct against GL's construct fist???

Either way consider Sinesto POed

Sinestro's ring is on the left hand

Back