Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

It was funny when the Green Lantern movie came out and people were surprised because they thought John Stewart was the only Green Lantern.

It was funny when the Green Lantern movie came out and people were surprised because they thought John Stewart was the only Green Lantern.

facepalm.jpg

Don't look at me man, I've been looking forward to a GL/Sinestro PF Pairing since this line was introduced.

I've got my list all ready.
Batman/Joker check and check
Superman/Darkseid check and :dunno
Wonder Woman/Circe :dunno
Green Lantern/Sinestro Check and Check
Flash/Zoom or Captain Cold (whichever looks better) :dunno
Aquaman/Black Manta :dunno

Now to complete the Seven I should get Manhunter, But I'm severly tempted to get Green arrow or Hawkman. Either would be cool as well.

Comic-Geeks-Unite-Logo-words1.jpg

I would be really tempted by a Green Arrow as well and possibly a Flash. I am considering ordering the first two trades of the current Aquaman series by Geoff Johns. If its as good as people say perhaps Aquaman will be tempting.

A beasting Green Arrow fig could tempt me, at the moment my plan for the DC line is strictly world's finest or trilogy based just because they are my favourites and a full JLA will cost a lot.

So POs are;

Batman comic PF
Superman comic PF
Superman 1:1 bust

Will PO in the future:
WW PF
Reeve Superman PF
Keaton Batman PF

May PO in the future:
WW 1:1 bust
Luthor PF
MoS PF if the film is beasting.
Nicholson Joker PF if it happens

Already in hand:
Joker PF
Bat 1:1 bust

Explains a lot, lol

I'm just glad they went with Hal, don't really care about the others.

Don't look at me man, I've been looking forward to a GL/Sinestro PF Pairing since this line was introduced.

I've got my list all ready.
Batman/Joker check and check
Superman/Darkseid check and :dunno
Wonder Woman/Circe :dunno
Green Lantern/Sinestro Check and Check
Flash/Zoom or Captain Cold (whichever looks better) :dunno
Aquaman/Black Manta :dunno

Now to complete the Seven I should get Manhunter, But I'm severly tempted to get Green arrow or Hawkman. Either would be cool as well.

Comic-Geeks-Unite-Logo-words1.jpg

I think these constitutes all of our lists. Except I would take Luther with sups, or brainiac. :goodpost:

Luthor over Darkseid for me. A cool pose holding some kryptonite and scheming.

Oh and I think a kick *** Commissioner Gordon fig with light up bat signal/roof of GCPD base I'll get that too.

:)

I want a Cyborg Superman pf. He would make a great bust also. Swamp Thing would be pretty cool too.

Luthor over Darkseid for me. A cool pose holding some kryptonite and scheming.

Oh and I think a kick *** Commissioner Gordon fig with light up bat signal/roof of GCPD base I'll get that too.

:)

What would a scheming pose look like? lol

Ugh! Sinestro might be one of Sideshow's BEST DC Pieces of not the best. I can only imagine the construct that will be included with him. His face sculpt is sick.

Overall, the Green Lantern PF looks alright, but compared to the other DC Pieces, Poor Hal just can't seem to win here. I wish SS would at least make the paint job a dull black to compliment Sinestro

Reading some comments after my last post...whoa whoa whoa...elitist much?

Currently reading:
Spidey
Batman
Spawn
Crossed
Avengers
Walking Dead
Stitched
Ferals
and this new Star Wars reboot comic. Kinda good.

That's it, that's all. Is this like comparing the size of our d***s in the Freakboard? Anyone play Warcraft and Magic Cards more than everyone else?

I don't read GL mainly because I don't care for the concept. I never heard anything here about Sinestro before this reveal. Nobody here really said, "hey guys, when we getting an awesome Sinestro PF". We've talked a ton of times of what we'd like to see come up in PF line from SS...Sinestro hasn't come up. So my comment is more based on what I see here.

And I've never watched the Batman animated series.

Back